Who gets the last word in?

time, what is time? (blind guardian :p )

No idea yet, I can go to uni but another 3 years is a bit much for me right now, I'm sick of school. Probably going to work or something.

and yes, I've had that problem too, it's because the forum keeps freezing up, Deron still hasn't been able to solve that problem yet (I doubt he know what's causing it actually)

What kind of work did you have in mind?

UM has always had this problem every once in a while, so I'm not surprised anyway.

something with computers, preferably networking or software, programming is nice as long as it isn't any .NET :p

well this problem is over 2 months old already and it's really annoying to have a white page a couple of times

indeed.
I did some training this year for school and at my training company they wanted to hire me (the workers did) cuz they needed someone who knew alot about computers (the ICT manager there was a little "outdated" :p ) and now that the main ICT manager there is gone, it could work out fine (I hope)

Wow, that is really good news. It sounds like it should definitely work out for you then. Good thing that guy is outdated. Haha.

Cool, I skipped the interviewing process with my current job too. It feels good, eh? :D It wastes no time.

Touché. ;)

That is why I take an earlier bus though, plus live across the street from the transit centre where they have buildings.