Who gets the last word in?

Nobody ever stays. Hence the lameness of this forum for the last 3 years or so. Chat used to be the best forum here from launch '01 to '03 or so.

So now I watch and wait.

Yeah, this thread alone used to have full blown conversations and sometimes log over 50 posts a day. If you didn't have computer access for a few days, it would take a long time to catch up on what was going on. Now I come back after a weekend, and it's 50/50 that I might still have the last word.

I can think of a handful of people who could fill up 4-6 pages when they got a conversation going in between my logins - and I display 50 posts per page. Now Chat gets maybe half a dozen posts a day. Either this thread, or a new member bumping the same shit back to the top.

Going to start putting some of these threads out of their misery. Starting with the ones that have been at the top for 8 months and have 26 posts.

I am so fucking happy I'm on spring break and don't have to deal with this stupid faggot in my school that is just a dick to everyone and makes fun of everyone and criticizes everything everyone does. One more day and I would've hit him in the face with a desk.

I can think of a handful of people who could fill up 4-6 pages when they got a conversation going in between my logins - and I display 50 posts per page. Now Chat gets maybe half a dozen posts a day. Either this thread, or a new member bumping the same shit back to the top.

Going to start putting some of these threads out of their misery. Starting with the ones that have been at the top for 8 months and have 26 posts.

I guess all the cool kids moved on to Myspace and Facebook. But they won't get the last word, so there.