Who gets the last word in?

I guess all the cool kids moved on to Myspace and Facebook. But they won't get the last word, so there.

Facebook could never fill my UM void.

I've never had an account with any of those Myspace/clone sites, but from what I have gathered, the people are terrifying. I don't think I want to meet them. Even digitally.

I'll stay here with the uncool kids where it's safe. It may be boring, but my mind will remain shielded from the horrors that can twist the fragile fabric of my grip on reality.

Plus, they don't have the ":erk:" emote. That thing goes a long way.

I never joined Myspace. I have joined Facebook, and reconnected with tons of old "friends" who I haven't seen in decades, and after a few short emails back and forth, promptly remembered why I haven't kept in touch with them. Few of them are into metal. None of them care about getting the last word. And no, there are no smilies, nevermind this one: :kickass:

Myspace is creepy, but I don't know anyone who randomly adds people on Facebook they don't even know. I have one just because many of my friends refuse to use any other means of communication, whether it being email, msn, phone, etc.

Estoy escribiendo en español en esta tema porque quiero poner más español en este foro.

Y tengo la palabra última.

I've never had an account with any of those Myspace/clone sites, but from what I have gathered, the people are terrifying. I don't think I want to meet them. Even digitally.

I'll stay here with the uncool kids where it's safe. It may be boring, but my mind will remain shielded from the horrors that can twist the fragile fabric of my grip on reality.

Plus, they don't have the ":erk:" emote. That thing goes a long way.

Read my mind man. Oh and UM has all the smilies I could ever wish for.

Does it have this one?
love0055.gif