Who gets the last word in?

The final four Dieu du Ciel beers weren't as good as the first 5. Of course, the 4 I tried last night were lighter and less flavorful. Still, it's a good craft brewery overll, I would recommend seeking them out and trying some of their beers.

We crushed the other team 9-2 tonight, and that's only because league rules state that we stop keeping score after a team is up by 7 goals. I was feeling sorry for the other team by half time, so I stopped even trying to score, and started exclusively passing it to players on our team that hadn't scored yet this season. We clinched a spot in the semi-finals against the team that beat us 6-3 earlier this season. They went through the season undefeated to finish first, but the way we played tonight, we could give them a pretty good run next week. It would be nice to beat them and go to the final, but on the other hand, if we make the final, we could get bumped up to the higher, more competitive league, so I wouldn't be too disappointed if we lose and stay in the more fun, harder drinking league (although if we moved up, on the basis of averages, we would make that league the harder drinking league.)