Who gets the last word in?

We're going to be in tough for our soccer semi-final tonight. We're playing a team that went undefeated throughout the season (their only blemish was when they tied us), but tonight we're without our goalie and two of our top players due to injury.

Is that so? Well considering how horrible alcohol taste to begin with I'm sure there's thousands of other beverages that can compliment a meal much better. Anyways, 99% of people who drink do so to get drunk and trying to patronize me as the mongol here isn't working.

You're not totally wrong. I'm sure 99% is quite an exaggeration, though. And some people just plain don't like the taste of alcohol in any form. So I can see your point. I enjoy wine with some foods, otherwise it's strictly Pepsi. I don't want a bitter beer while eating a steak. Period.

Everyone has different tastes. I appreciate that not everyone likes the same thing. But just because you don't like what I like doesn't give you the right to be an asshole about it and make gross generalizations like "99% of the population" and assume you know me, or insult people and call them "scum" without expecting to be insulted back. (And by the way, the point you proved with your post is that you didn't know what you were talking about.)

Everyone has different tastes. I appreciate that not everyone likes the same thing. But just because you don't like what I like doesn't give you the right to be an asshole about it and make gross generalizations like "99% of the population" and assume you know me, or insult people and call them "scum" without expecting to be insulted back. (And by the way, the point you proved with your post is that you didn't know what you were talking about.)

scum.

I can't decide which is better... in one hand, we could have our little ghost town... in the other, we could have more people, but they have to be GMD children.

Poll.

Pђoenix;8356285 said:
Haha Hi maiden, its been a while, how are ya bud? :wave:

Hey buddy, yeah doing alright, might be down your way sometime next year.

I'll be in Yorkshire :kickass: for a month or so so I have to plan my month right :D