Who gets the last word in?

:eek:Crazy hot!!!!:hotjump: There was one really action filled slo-mo scene where she was running, and all I could look at was her breasts move up and down :lol: :tickled:

Just got back from The Hangover aswell (I know cinema in 2 nights wtf? :lol:) Was funny as hell. Highly recommend both films if you haven't seen them already.

From the film - I would edit, only this needs a post of its own.

megan-fox-transformers2.jpg

:p

Pђoenix;8365634 said:
:eek:Crazy hot!!!!:hotjump: There was one really action filled slo-mo scene where she was running, and all I could look at was her breasts move up and down :lol: :tickled:

Just got back from The Hangover aswell (I know cinema in 2 nights wtf? :lol:) Was funny as hell. Highly recommend both films if you haven't seen them already.
I never get out to see movies these days, except kids movies. If we're going to arrange for a babysitter, we're not going to waste it on going to see a movie. I'll want to see both movies, but I'll have to stick to downloaded cam versions until they come out on DVD.

Pђoenix;8374934 said:
Wow I think this is the only forum not to bum the death of MJ. I love our little ghost town.
Okay, in honor of MJ, here's a joke:

What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a shopping bag?

One is made of white plastic and can be dangerous to children, and the other is a shopping bag.