Who gets the last word in?

You have to feel for the bouncers at the front of the stage. I'm pretty sure by half way through the show after catching and releasing dozens of drunks sweaty guys that had crowd-surfed up to the stage, they were probably thinking that they were not getting paid nearly enough. :lol:

I worked as a bouncer/doorman in clubs when I was younger. Crowd surfers would have been great compared to the crap I had to deal with. I wouldn't be a club bouncer today. You toss someone out and they come back shooting everyone.

This was a few years back. I didn't work at the "Elite" clubs. A lot of the girls coming to a rock/metal/punk/rockabilly type show wouldn't flash until they were drunk. A lot of the ones that would you didn't want to. The so called "biker" bars were just...400lbs with tobacco spit running down the boobs that hid their navels, if you could have seen them anyway, are images that burn themselves into your brain.
Most bouncers in regular clubs and bars today are lawsuits waiting to happen. No skills or class. You don't try to intimidate the customer. That actually leads to fights. You never hurt the customers. It leads to lawsuits and loss of profit as the word spreads. It leads to a LOT of fights as you'll be getting people that want to test the bouncers start to come in. You'll also get some people that just come back to shoot the place up.

There's no one active on here. Just an occasional spam thread or a random post from someone passing through. Not many have the dedication to still lurk here after all these years. I'm sure we'll be hearing from naf since this thread got bumped.

There's no one active on here. Just an occasional spam thread or a random post from someone passing through. Not many have the dedication to still lurk here after all these years. I'm sure we'll be hearing from naf since this thread got bumped.
Well I supose it went down to the drain pipe with the coming of facebook, too bad though, are you still playing these poker tournements, just wondering.
Oh and my apologies for posting the same msg twice before.