Who gets the last word in?

:puke: :puke: its like a living hell. one person i know likes opeth, and hes a pot smoking poser who wears zeppelin shirts cause everyone else does.

yeah, that makes him bearable. suprisingly he does a very good impression of the singer (whose name happened to vanish from my mind)

im not such a die-hard fan. But i have the ghost reveries cd at least. What do think about meshuggah? i bought catch 33 but the jury's still out in my opinion.

i didnt mind GR, but my funds are limited (thinkin of buying a sonar kit and modeling it after portnoys)

my current kit is old and battered down.

I'll get as many peices as i can.........i want to get four bass drums(that'll best him:tickled: ..........i want to try to capture his sound, which is the brest of all modern drummers in my opinion.

:erk: Hey! I have a job that pays well! I ca do it!:Smug:

BOZZIO PLAYED FOR FRANK ZAPPA!!!!!!!!!

everyone should know him. He's like, next to drumming god behind portnoyand rullo.

Tish, for the record, it's really annoying to find a friend online and then a friend offline. Why are you such a flash in the pan? :cry:

P.S. I LOVE FRANK ZAPPA & LED ZEPPELIN!

P.P.S My boss knows a guy called Anal Joy :lol: Can you imagine that? :lol:

I dont either........but I like valley girl and the dental floss song......

:ill: baseball tryouts are in a few days.......

Black Core said:
I'll see your :lol: and raise it with another 2: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh yeah??

then I`m ALL IN :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jauuuuu, look....you smart face, think positive, if I´d be online...or that is YOU be online more often, I´d fill your sack much more then beeing offline :lol:
GOD I wanna hug neow