Who gets the last word in?

at least today in the morning the electricity was going back little by little in concepcion, around 4000 militaries are arriving today at noon in order to help the region to ocntrol the loots and vandalism. but the problem are the replicas...there will be a lot...and that do not help in anything...today in the morning there was another one between II and VI on the mercalli scale...so it is difficult but...they are getting better when days go by...help is arriving and communication also is getting better...the roads in between cities are being fixed...

take care...

what's her name?? maybe i can send something to the TV or the radio asking for her and if she can communicate to an email or something...

let me know if I can help.

Cheers

yes..my brother, aunt nephew and sister in law..were in the vi region, but it was just a scary event..some facilities damage but no personal lost..
today start all the events in behalf of the people....

good luck to you and your family..

i'd like to change from work mode to rest mode..today in the morning i struggled with my sheets because i didn't want to wake up...and it's tuesday!!!

so imagine on friday...

what can I sa.... you're very lucky!!!!! hahahahaha

at last it's friday and I'm happy...hahahha but thinking in I have only two days to rest and drink...and thn come back to work on monday...booo hooo....

have a good weekend there!!!

yes, fortunately, was just the scare time, but homes are OK, and they do not pay attention anymore...really, they'll have the aftershocks for almost 6 months, so they are getting used to, hahahahaha...
I'l travel there in April to see WASP so i hope everything remains still...otherwise i'm gonna shit on my pants. >_< jajajajaj

have a great week.....