Who gets the last word in?

I'm tired...

@Angeleyes: are you happy that the summer kicked in? I thought it was a bit too warm at graspop:)

I'm dead tired too....

It was to hot and to crowded at graspop,and I haven't seen you!!
Did you had a good time despite the hot weather and whatnot,wich camping were you guys staying??...we were all in back,if I needed to go to the toilet in the middle of the night I had to walk for at least 20 minutes,what a horror haha..

All tired... no sleep till bedtime...

@angeleyes: I had lots of fun. The warm weather was at it's most annoying a 7:15... the time I woke up every morning due to the sun on the tent.:(
But aside from that minor annoyance it was great.
I'm not sure which was the best band though: katatonia, my dying bride or amon amarth (great fun when the sound system stops working completely :D).
To bad indead that we didn't meet, always hard to meet someone there when you don't have a meeting point.
campsite... just looked it up and I think we were on H about 5 minute walk from the toilet, but only 5 seconds from the fence:devil:

@Lhorian:
Indeed the sun was so hot it makes us all getting up around 8 o'clock in the morning and we were also staying at H accept it was all in the corner on the left not to close to the fence though,thank god,seeing everyone used it as a public peeing place haha..
Yeah..not so clever of us,we should've made an appointment 'bout where or when to meet,oh well..there's always a next time! :)
I was there at Katatonia too,didn't see My Dying Bride nor Amon Amarth,we were already back at the tent at that time,however we've noticed the stop of the sound systems..as it was very quiet for all of a sudden haha..
I'm very happy though,cuz I did get to see Between the Burried and Me I had to wait 5 years before I finally got to hear'm live and it was just great!!!
Other bands I've seen were Obituary,Anathema,Sepultura,Slayer (not really a big fan of'm) Mucky Pup,Carcass and other bands of course..
I have to admit that I more and more starting to dislike the bigger festivals,I prefer the smaller ones..
Like this coming Saturday we'll be going to FORTAROCK in Nijmegen,they've kicked off last year for the first time with a bunch of great bands and the atmosphere at the festival is so much cooler..here's the link have a look ok..

http://www.fortarock.nl/default.asp

Sounds like you had some fun while watching those bands.

Unfortunately I'll not be going to fortarock this year, I already got a family weekend planned...:( Didn't realise it was the same weekend.
I was there last year and it was indeed a nice start for a new festival.

@naf: work almost done... my week just started...:(