Who had the best time up on stage?

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
When the artists are having a good time, I'm having a good time.

The keyboardist for After Forever gets my vote. He was always smiling and nodding his head in a 'THIS IS SOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!' way. I loved it.

When the artists are having a good time, I'm having a good time.

The keyboardist for After Forever gets my vote. He was always smiling and nodding his head in a 'THIS IS SOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!' way. I loved it.

My vote goes to Pagan's Mind bassist Steinar Krokmo. As someone in another post pointed out, he looked like he'd just won the lottery.

If I were to make up a band using only the members who had the happiest time on stage imo:

Joost from AF (Keys)
Steinar from PM and Christer from FK (Bass)
Damian from Threshold (Vox)
Bill from Cellador and Mattias from FK (Guitar)
Bjorn from FK (Drums)

If I were to make up a band using only the members who had the happiest time on stage imo:

Joost from AF (Keys)
Steinar from PM and Christer from FK (Bass)
Damian from Threshold (Vox)
Bill from Cellador and Mattias from FK (Guitar)
Bjorn from FK (Drums)

So you'd take FK and add some more members to them :D

A twin-bass attack could be interesting. They should do this as a side project!!

So you'd take FK and add some more members to them :D

A twin-bass attack could be interesting. They should do this as a side project!!

LOL pretty much... FK with special guests. Haha

It'd be interesting indeed to hear a twin-bass attack. I can only wonder how many cool things would come out of this idea.

Well, out of the bands I watched (Communic, Pagan's Mind, Sonata Arctica, Firewind, and After Forever), I would definitely have to agree that the bassist for Pagan's Mind, and the keyboardist for After Forever definitely looked like they were having the most fun lol. Gus G. from Firewind also looked like he was having a blast! Tony Kakko always has a lot of fun, too lol.

Christer from Freak Kitchen, when he was singing AC~DC. The microphone stand backflip was so awesome. He was truly, truly content with the entire world for those two songs. AND WE LAUGHED OUR ASSES OFF! That guy was born to be a performer.

That dude's voice is a dead ringer for Bon Scott, but his drunkeness wore on my nerves quickly. I thought he was going to break his neck before the performance was over. :lol: It was almost painful to watch.

~Brian~

The keyboardist from After Forever was so happy that it reached an almost frightening level. I kept asking myself "does he ever shut his mouth? is his face stuck like that? is he some kind of idiot savant?"