Who has got tickets for the underworld gig october 9th?

_Transparent_

May 29, 2001
London, England
Visit site
just wondering as i tried last week and couldn't get them from the worlds end pub next door as they said they aren't playing as they aren't on the list of gigs:err: , im trying tomorrow but if anyone has got tickets or knows how to please reply, thanks.

hmn, i've just heard about a place called resurection records, go past metal heads, take the right turning and keep going till a fish and chips shop and you should see it nearby, its in a basment or something, well im checking it out tomorrow anyway, i have a feeling i will get no luck:cry: , i really dont want to miss this opeth gig and it raises the question of are we wondering around for fantom tickets for a gig that isn't taking place? i know it said they are in Terrorizer but now i have serious doubts:cry:

oh well, i got excited when i heard they were playing September 9th, then more excited when i heard October 9th (even more so as it said in Terroriser) and now i think its deffinately not anytime soon:cry: , i will now, never raise my hopes as it will lead to dissapointment, oh well maybe they will come in 5 years time, fingers crossed.:cry: :cry: :cry:

It'd be a weeknight, and I don't live near london, so I would miss the last train, and not be able to get back (I can't drive) and my parents would be annoyed as I would have college the next day :mad: But if the play, I WILL find a way to go :heh:

DAMN YOU OPETH!!!, why do you torture me so! i'd pay a lot to see you play, so please please please come to the underworld or something (oh and bring katatonia too;) ), i sense it wont be long now till i see you.

I just spoke to Mikeal and this show isn't happening. It was never confirmed in the first place.

There will be a couple of shows in the very near future (in the UK and elsewhere), but I'm not at liberty to say anything yet. I'm assuming there'll be an official announcement of some kind soon.

Lee

hehe. I'm the ONLY member :)

It's only meant to be a laugh, but I've actually had an offer of a deal from a "truer-than-thou" underground label! I had to turn it down as the other bands they seems to sign have a political stance somewhere to the right of Ghengis Khan...

I'm working on a more serious project too, which is why I've asked for the pro-audio advise elsewhere. That should be more up the street of the folks on this forum.

lee