Who has ordered a shirt through the official website?

It's shipped from the US (Jesse takes care of that) and he always ships immediately after you've payed, from then your order's at the mercy of the USPS.. You live in Australia I see, shouldn't take more than 2 weeks is my guess.

I live in Canada... it took around a week or less...really fast shipping... grrr so unfair we have to pay international shipping... shipping within USA and Canada costs around the same :(

Took roughly around 5-6 years. Depends on what state. Each state over is 6 more months...so you have to think to yourself, "is this worth it?"

(insert JK here)

Took about 4-5 days, fast shippin'. SCOTTIE PIPPIN!

I live in the UK, bought the TGCD album cover shirt when they first got put up (the one with the band photo on the back) - took about a week to get here.
I really want that Black Sessions shirt, but I can't spend any money til the end of the month (going on holiday, need my cash!). If I have anything left when I come back though, there'd better still be some of that in stock!

Any one who has bought an official shirt off the site; who are the shirts made by? please don't say fruit of the Loom!

I have loads of band shirts by Fruit of The Loom, some of them are absolutely years old now, and I don't think I've ever had a quality problem with a single one.

Cliche Kid said:
Not a quality issue guys! Just don't like the fit!
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bullshit.