Question about ordering from the store....

Grumble Grumble

We die We all...
Oct 29, 2006
Saginaw,Michigan, USA
This may have been mentioned somewhere else, if so please re-direct me and then shoot me. ;)

I placed an order a bout 5 or so days ago, i ordered the black tour shirt and the black on black shirt. My question is how long does it take to get a email letting me know it has went through? I called my bank and the given amount has been deducted from my account but i have yet to receive a confirmation, or any type of notification for that matter.

Well thanks for the help and i long for the shirts!!.

theyve been available on the merch section for awhile now.....I was considering buying all of them out as to monopolize them....hehe.....I ordered the black and dark grey ones so that will make my tour shirt collection complete for this tour....red one included.....:)

This may have been mentioned somewhere else, if so please re-direct me and then shoot me. ;)

I placed an order a bout 5 or so days ago, i ordered the black tour shirt and the black on black shirt. My question is how long does it take to get a email letting me know it has went through? I called my bank and the given amount has been deducted from my account but i have yet to receive a confirmation, or any type of notification for that matter.

Well thanks for the help and i long for the shirts!!.

The tour shirts will ship out next week. I send them via first class within the United States and airmail outside of the U.S. It will most likely arrive at your house the week of the 18th, if not before.

Jesse, you may never post again, you've reached #666, time for a new account jesse1.

Btw, when are we getting new Bloodbath merch?! :)