I got a question about ordering the new album

GameFreac

The Derminator
Feb 11, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Ok so I ordered TOTTG and I got the confirmation email from Metal Blade but it said this:

"If paying by Paypal, please sends payments to sales@metalblade.com . Thanks for your order!"

So do I have to go to paypal and send $16.99 to that e-mail address. I thought the transaction was already completed? Doesn't it do it for you?

Please help

Ok so I ordered TOTTG and I got the confirmation email from Metal Blade but it said this:

"If paying by Paypal, please sends payments to sales@metalblade.com . Thanks for your order!"

So do I have to go to paypal and send $16.99 to that e-mail address. I thought the transaction was already completed? Doesn't it do it for you?

Please help

Yes, go to paypal and send the $16.99 to the e-mail addy given. Then your transaction will be complete.

Ok I selected Paypal and entered in my debit card number

So I don't know....I'll just wait until September 1st and if no money comes out of my account I'll send the money to the address through paypal

I have a quick question, sorry if it's a dumb one. I really don't like ordering stuff off the internet but I must have the special edition with the DVD. I know my local Best Buy carries Amon Amarth, but is it an internet only deal?

I have a quick question, sorry if it's a dumb one. I really don't like ordering stuff off the internet but I must have the special edition with the DVD. I know my local Best Buy carries Amon Amarth, but is it an internet only deal?

They wont have the Cd/DVD bundle. I dont order online much either but I got the Cd/Dvd LP too and I just ordered through Metalblade