Paypal question

Sadguru

In my dream...
Jan 11, 2004
Canada, Québec
Here's the deal.
I placed an order for 3 cds from cold-dimensions.de. I selected the paypal payment method. I completed the order via their website but I never received neither email confirmation of my order or the paypal payment mail. It's been well over a week now and still nothing from either paypal or cold-dimensions. I just checked in the paypal history and there's no trace of any transactions. So my question: Can cold-dimensions charge me from paypal anytime they want OR do they need to wait for my paypal payment?

I'm thinking of dropping these guys and order the cds elsewhere.

Did you e-mail them (cold dimensions) and ask? If not, try that.
I think my paypal shitz have always been withdrawn from my account instantly and there's been receipts and stuff all over the place

That is what I was thinking! When I pay with paypal, it usually goes right out of my account and I get an email confirmation + there's one in paypal when you log in and go to the main screen.

That is what I was thinking! When I pay with paypal, it usually goes right out of my account and I get an email confirmation + there's one in paypal when you log in and go to the main screen.
Yes same, but this time around...nothing. Which mean that the order have been made, but not the payment.

Weird. What payment method did you use? Some of them have to clear from your bank (5 business days) or something first, don't they?

Have you checked your account to see if the money was actually taken out? Maybe you just didn't complete the transaction.

Have you checked your account to see if the money was actually taken out? Maybe you just didn't complete the transaction.
I did, there's no transactions. I also thought that maybe the transaction wasn't completed and sent them an email to make sure they got the order; no answers.