who has seen this guys live?

twice, both last year.

June 29th with support from Akercocke and Gandalf

then December 4th, when it was a joint thingy, Opeth/Katatonia and Novembre were support

both at the london underworld in England

welcome to the board by the way, i dont suppose you've seen them living in Mexico and all, or have you?

Twice, me too!
02.06.2001 in Turku and 15.07.2001 in Tuska Open Air Metal Festival, Helsinki.
And the third time will be 13.04.2002 in Tallinn, Estonia, oh yeeeaaaaahhhh!!!!!
...17 days...

:yell: I CAN`T WAIT!!!!

hmmm... that gig at the Underworld taught me a lesson about booking tickets in advance and not just turning up and scowling outside for spare tickets :|

what happened donttellasoul? did you not get in? or was there another problem?

the only reason that gig was packed as it was, simple, Akercocke were playing. Katatonia kicked thier arses and splatered their brains across the floor with their performance, yet there was a bigger crowd for Akercocke. there were a few surprised faces though from Akercocke fans who liked the band (katatonia) they'd previously not heard of.

yeah I have never seen him here.they were supposed to do a little tour with MDB and Opeth but it got cancelled(at least the date in mexico) and then they got into the studio for last fair deal gone down.I want to see them so badly.A "friend" has a video of them in the milwaukee metal fest but she's not willing to lend it to me(she hates me as much as I hate her)

who's gonna be in this year's milwaukee? because I plan to go(if I don't go to LA to see Iced Earth on may)

haven't ever seen them... wish that i could though... :/ can be difficult in the usa, as most of the chances to see 'smaller' bands are only through the big festivals, which can be a pain to get to when you're in college without a car and all... i was really excited when they mentioned somewhere (opeth homepage?) that the opeth/katatonia tour might be coming to the us, but doesnt look like that's happening... oh well.

Saw them three times. Twice in Dublin (Nov. 29 1996 with In THe Woods) and last December 7th (with OPeth). I promoted both of these shows and both, especially December, were amazing.

Also travelled to London last June (29) to see them. Akercocke were a joke I thought, but Katatonia SLAYED.
LFDGD is just an incredible album!

Ah well, atleast you guys in the USA have a hope of seeing them, the only underground act that's been to NZ in the last couple of years is Impaled Nazarene, so I guess I don't really have a hope, unless I happen to make it to something like Waken one year, and they happen to be there too :(

I have seen them twice last year. I think it was april or may when I saw them with Thine, Beyond Dawn and My Dying Bride.

And I also saw them together with Opeth and Novembre in december...

Wish they'd played something from the Brave Murder Day period though....