Who has time to mix/master a whole album for me?

YeH, I think sadly I'm going have to back out of this one. I can guarantee given the circumstances, what I charge wouldn't reflect what I could do with this project. Thanks though dude

Just read the thread... OMG this is what you get when you try to do it yourself haha. One of the worst i ever heard off. Guitars rendered with reverb, stereo drumtracks haha.
C'mon man!

Just read the thread... OMG this is what you get when you try to do it yourself haha. One of the worst i ever heard off. Guitars rendered with reverb, stereo drumtracks haha.
C'mon man!

Yeah, I mean after a quick listen to all the tracks it doesn´t seem to sound too bad, the drums sound nice, but having them "pre-mixed" definitely doesn´t help the mixing process. I´ll have a good listen to everything when I have time and try to see what I can do with it, I already recieved the drum midi so that can help. But yeah, real "producers" are definitely underrated nowadays :lol:

C'mon man!

This is precisely why I wont let bands track themselves ....

I recorded drums and mixed this project for a band who recorded all their own stuff. Bass, guitars, vox all on their own .... No stereo guitars. While to dont think its shitty it could definitely have been better and a much BIGGER mix with Stereo Guitars.

HAHAHHAHA Just realized they uploaded it MONO to You Tube ....LOL

http://mahalmusic.bandcamp.com/ for stereo version ...LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the responses everyone, some dude decided to give it a try with the Unprocessed guitar and midi drums I send them (I have them just in case crillemannen), so they told me they'll get an excellent sound out of it, so let's hope for the best, i'll try to send you something soon!! you still can ask for files if you want to, see ya !