who is better....no doubt or iron maiden?

What the hell's your problem, dude? Everything of yours I read is so obnoxious! You think it makes you seem funny, but it actually just makes you seem very LAME!!!!!! "Yeah you little fuck head. I bet your a little faggot who has no friends so get a life."(From my friend SUZY mcgwire!!!!) OK, I know what she just said is obnoxious too, but she just wanted to speak her mind. "yeah i did. so get over it."(SUZY again, sorry). Well, I gotta go, so even though I think you could have a little more intelligence, happy holidays!!!!!!bye you fuck face!! chizauusa says hello you asshole chizauusa says bye asshole. (I have such great friends)

But no doubt is trendy, so they get more votes and they are a ripooff of missing persons,.

Originally posted by metallica sucks cock
no doubt has some cool songs that make you wanna dance and gwen stefani is HOT! that new song "hey baby" is pretty cool.

but iron maiden has excellent musicianship and bruces range is unbelievable.

so which band do you think is better?

SHUT UP

Interesting comparison...? :err:

New Iron Maiden is terrible. I almost cried when i heard it. NUMBER OF THE BEAST is an awesome album tho.

No doubt... Hmm... No. :D

okay- i have to say it. no doubt kicks ass, because you don't have many punk/rock bands with a female lead who are that good. yeah, there are some bands with chicks in them out there, but they're either not the lead, or they sound like dying chickens. so in that, no doubt is a winner.
iron maiden (the older stuff) also kicks ass, all you people out there who are die-hard i.m. fans- don't get your knickers in a twist. both bands are good.
oh- p.s.- i'm proud of you, MSC. you're actually saying something relevant, for once. :D heehee...

Guys he made a question noone would think of! if u have something relative about the question to say, answer. if you are here to call him names etc. no good. start a thread like "MSC fuck you" or something.

Judge not lest ye be judged!

Now to the thread! who is Gwen again?