Who is going to see Slayer on this years ed. of the Jagermeister Music Fest???

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
:hotjump: Count me in! Got my Slayer tix and you know it's on!
First time I'll be seeing them @ Bogarts in the Natti! First time in years they've skipped the Newport in C-Bus, but it's all good, 'cause Ozzfest skipped Natti, so props to Slayer and the booking agency for making sure southern Ohio fans get there Slayer fix. It's on a Sunday, which sucks, but it's the Sunday b4 thanksgiving, so it's all good.
Anyone else going to any shows on this tour??? Slayer and Anthrax are the most consistent ass-kickers in metal history. Period.

I'm going Sat. TD @ Harpo's. I'll try to give ya a review on Sun. but sorry If I don't in time. Have you heard Mastodon yet? IMO they're cool as shit and can only get better.

Slayer!

Tonight in Milwaukee! Leaving in 10 minutes duuuude! Can't wait to see the Heavils and Mastodon! A little iffy about Killswitch Engage, though.

I'm going to the Bogarts show. It'll be my first time seeing them at a place that small so I can't fucking wait for this one.

GASOLINEDREAM said:
Anyone have a recent Slayer setlist for Jager tour?

Slayer
2004-11-03
Eagles Brawlroom
Milwaukee, WI

Disciple
War Esambled
At Dawn They Sleep
Fight Till Death
Stain of Mind
Bloodline
Mandatory Suicide
Hallowed Point
Necrophiliac
Dead Skin Mask
Season
Chemical Warefare
Hell Awaits
South of Heaven
Angel of Death
Postmordum
Rain In Blood - [NO BLOOD BATH ]

*Taken from a post on another board.

TD said:
Slayer
2004-11-03
Eagles Brawlroom
Milwaukee, WI

Disciple
War Esambled
At Dawn They Sleep
Fight Till Death
Stain of Mind
Bloodline
Mandatory Suicide
Hallowed Point
Necrophiliac
Dead Skin Mask
Season
Chemical Warefare
Hell Awaits
South of Heaven
Angel of Death
Postmordum
Rain In Blood - [NO BLOOD BATH ]

*Taken from a post on another board.
looks like pretty much the same set they have played for years...

2nd attempt at this so short and sweet. Same set list but add "God... to the beginning and "Die by,,, in the middle. Fuckin' brutal though. Beyond sold out and the most insane pit I've ever been part of. After three songs I was over, finshed, gone, done and out. Sound was incredible. I had a killer time but just depends on your individual experience. Met KK and Jeff five minutes after parking my car. That was cool. Went to sit down for Killswitch and next thing I know I'm in a V.I.P section for lucky Jagermeister winners. Free shots to the point that they were being dumped on me, the floor, etc.. Somehow I'm at 346 days of sobriety. Jag girls are hotties too. Met Mastodon's guitarists in there also. Show is MC'd by Lizardman who sword swallows, power drill to the nose and ah yes, darts to the torso. There is a sick Slayer shirt ( the green one) that's a must. Got several "Fuck Yeah's" for my TGOTE shirt which I wore until attempting the evil, nasty Slayer pit. Gotta go!

TD said:
That's what I say. But ya know. I got the info that it wasn't from a fan site. I've never seen an official word from the band on which shows are which, so who knows.
Blistering (for what its forth) had a list of all the shows that were bolld and were not blood. Cincinnati was listed as not Blood. I dont know why. Bogarts has a real deep stage and its pretty big. Ramsteen has a huge stage show and they pulled it off at bogarts. I guess we can hope though. If nothing else we could get together and talk politics. (kidding)

Cincinnati is sold out, I can no longer afford to go anyway, I'm dealing with issues that only $470.00 bucks in bail money and $500 bucks for a lawyer and some hefty fines will solve, so to put it mildly I'm gonna be broke and in dept for a while..that and the wash machine is acting up and there are christmas presents to buy...fuck...

Cincy Vigilante said:
Cincinnati is sold out, I can no longer afford to go anyway, I'm dealing with issues that only $470.00 bucks in bail money and $500 bucks for a lawyer and some hefty fines will solve, so to put it mildly I'm gonna be broke and in dept for a while..that and the wash machine is acting up and there are christmas presents to buy...fuck...

That sounds like a cheap DUI to me
:D All of us partiers go down that road a time or two.

Cincy Vigilante said:
Sorry to hear about your trouble dude. My washer is currently in like 50 pieces strung out all over my basement floor because I thought I could fix it myself and to put it mildly, I was wrong, lol. I can totally relate with the Christmas crisis too. Every year as the kids get older Christmas gets more expensive. You seem like a very responsible person who has his priorities straight judging from all your posts I've read so I'm sure you'll get thorugh it fine. It really sucks you're gonna have to miss out on Slayer though. :cry:

Thanks for the pep talk, you know when shit goes down the dread his you really hard then after a few days of perspective you realize that it will suck but you can handle it. In the mean time I will be broke and miss the slayer show but I should be up and running in time for hatebreed in december.