Who is on Drums for Symphony X?

Slammin' Sam

New Metal Member
Sep 28, 2002
Visit site
I thought it was Jason Rullo, But then I read he got replaced ...

So who is on the drums now?

In the booklet of 'V' it says Jason Rullo is on drums.

Did he get replaced for a short while or something?

Thanks,
Sam

[color=#AOEOOA]As far as I know Rullo left some time before Twilight and then returned for V

I think thats it.[/color]

I think Twilight is the album before V. He didn't drum for the album before V as far as I know. Well it says it somewhere on the SyX site.

From the SymX website:

Not content to sit back and rest on their laurels, the band set off to write and record a follow up that was completed in early 1998. Shortly before entering the studio, Jason Rullo left the band for personal reasons, and was replaced by Thomas Walling. Entitled 'Twilight In Olympus', the album soon proved to be yet another milestone in the band's ever evolving career. Sales were incredibly strong, along with the usual excellent reviews in the rock press and calls for a European tour. However, Thomas Walling and Thomas Miller were unable to tour with the band, and Jason Rullo decided to return to the band. Andy DeLuca was brought in to handle the bass work for the tour. Symphony X crossed the Atlantic for a three week jaunt across Europe with English band Mindfeed as the supporting act. The tour proved to be quite a success, with sold-out performances in Germany, Holland, Switzerland, Italy and France, further strengthening the band's already growing fanbase. After the tour, it was mutually agreed by Thomas Miller and the band that his departure from the band would become permanent, and after many auditions, they found his replacement in Mike LePond.