Jason Rullo videos!

Wow these are great!! I'm a big fan of his myself... which I got to talk to him, take pictures... :( thanks for the info!

Yeah,, my hubby and I were there and it was really cool.
He is even better then you know when you get to see him do something like that, (IMO). He really blew us away. We have been big fans of him for a few years but that was the 1st time we got to see what ALL he can really do.

Maybe the next time he does one of these clinic's we can all be there.
Now that would be cool, huh?
Hey, we have support our guys, right? :)

Medusa's eyes said:
Underullospell, I wish I could have been there too. I like the way how he plays and would like to see him play solo.

So yeah, I hope Jason will give a drumclinic in Holland sometime as well. Or else I will come to the US, whatever :p ;) .
Oh yeah, that would be awesome if you could come on over.. :)
Maybe we'll get lucky someday and he will do a Video.
(hey, I can dream,huh?) :)

Medusa's eyes said:
Yeah, the video would be a great idea!

Actually, I'm planning when I will come to the US sometime soon (well, maybe in about 1 year or so). I really need to see that little country of you guys :D

Hey that would be great.:)
If you get the chance to come anywhere near Ohio, look me up.. We can get together and just hang out for alittle while.
Who knows maybe it will be around the same time SymX will be out and about and we could catch a concert.. :)

underullospell said:
Hey that would be great.:)
If you get the chance to come anywhere near Ohio, look me up.. We can get together and just hang out for alittle while.
Who knows maybe it will be around the same time SymX will be out and about and we could catch a concert.. :)

Sounds cool!
You know, Amanda (The Metal Chick) came to Holland a week ago. We have seen Symphony X live and that was so cool you know. I would love to see them in the states as well. But besides that, I also like to see how you guys live. :)

You know, after going to Holland and you showed me all the cool things you have there, and I got to live like a Dutch person for a week, I have an urge to show you all the things here :) You should come to Chicago :D and then maybe we can take a road trip to see underullospell in Ohio hehehe

oh man that would soo cool... :)

We could have a all girl road trip, I have another friend in Detroit (Girl) that loves SymX and we could get w/ her too.. Accually me and her had our own road trip at the last few days of their state side tour here last time and it was a blast.
So when ya guys want to go???:loco: :cool:

My hubby and I and a couple of other friends (the one from Detriot, of course) are getting 2gether soon to go on a trip to Canada for the Montreal and Toronto shows. I can't wait for that, only a couple more weeks.o_O

The Metal Chick said:
You know, after going to Holland and you showed me all the cool things you have there, and I got to live like a Dutch person for a week, I have an urge to show you all the things here :) You should come to Chicago :D and then maybe we can take a road trip to see underullospell in Ohio hehehe

Maybe? Sure we will! :D Can't waittt

Dunno when I will come, I really hope next year when I finished my damn school. I can celebrate my freedom in the US lol. Oh well, we will see :)

Medusa's eyes said:
by the way, don't dream about it. I just read somewhere Jason is actually planning to make a video. That would be totally awesome :D

Hell yeah, that will be cool.
Maybe if I get the chance to talk to him alittle in Canada, I'll ask him.
(thats if I don't get so nervous and 4-get what to say..heehee.. i'll tell my hubby to remind me.:cool:)
But I'll let ya know, ok?