My Dad & Jason Rullo!!!

Hey underullospell. I was thinking about going to that show(march 11) because I couldn't make it to the one in Detroit and that one was the closest to me. But I would've ended up going alone so I decided not to.
So I had to mis the mini march tour. I was pretty pissed about that. But not for long cause I new they'd be back.

How was that show anyways? Do you happen to remember the set list?

Dream Symphony said:
Hey underullospell. I was thinking about going to that show(march 11) because I couldn't make it to the one in Detroit and that one was the closest to me. But I would've ended up going alone so I decided not to.
So I had to mis the mini march tour. I was pretty pissed about that. But not for long cause I new they'd be back.

How was that show anyways? Do you happen to remember the set list?

the list???
crap, let me think...(not in order,)

awakenings
accolade 1and 2
king of terrors
wicked
comm. of the oracle
sins and shadows
egypt///the death of balance
evolution(i think)
church of the mach.
smoke and mirrors
sea of lies(pretty sure)

I think that was it,.. I seen 2 other shows after that and they changed the set lits alittle so i could have one wrong but I am pretty sure that is right..
Man u should of went it was an AWESOME show. My fav. that I have seen so far.The only show that I seen that they did "Awakenings".
So cool..
:headbang:
Wish you would of went, next time tell me that you are goin' and we can look for each other..Then you won't be alone!!

Man, now I REALLY wish I would've gone. I could've met you and heard both accolades. Did they mesh em together into 1?

Awakenings would've been awesome too. Everytime I hear that chorus("Hear I am, at the crossing of a life I stand") a tear runs down my cheek. :cry: OK, I BALL MY FREAKIN EYES OUT!

Anyways they are coming back this fall aren't they? Maybe then we can go to the same show. Then I wouldn't be alone. Your a complete angel :saint:. That would be totally awesome. :headbang:

Dream Symphony said:
Man, now I REALLY wish I would've gone. I could've met you and heard both accolades. Did they mesh em together into 1?

Awakenings would've been awesome too. Everytime I hear that chorus("Hear I am, at the crossing of a life I stand" ) a tear runs down my cheek. !:cry: OK, I BALL MY FREAKIN EYES OUT!

Anyways they are coming back this fall aren't they? Maybe then we can go to the same show. Then I wouldn't be alone. Your a complete angel :saint:. That would be totally awesome. !:headbang:

Yeah, I try not to cry too..lol.
But anyway, I met up w/2 others from this forum last time, didn't really plan on it but we kinda just found each other, and we had a great time maybe we will all be there again next time they come around..(PARTY)!!!!

Oh yes they did put both accolades 2gether! It WAS AWESOME how they did it..
they are genius'!!!!

Jason is a happy (almost) married man, and I know that he's not the type of guy who takes advantage
of the fans. I was with him the whole US tour, and I could see that he treated every single fan with the same professionalism, smile and respect, nothing more.

Fer said:
Jason is a happy (almost) married man, and I know that he's not the type of guy who takes advantage
of the fans. I was with him the whole US tour, and I could see that he treated every single fan with the same professionalism, smile and respect, nothing more.

OK,, I think some people on here might be taking me alittle wrong..
To clear things up:
I AM MARRIED!!!!!! I am not after Jason!! I might joke alittle about things about the man, but I have ALOT of respect for him, and I know he is getting married cuz he told me the last time we was just hanging out after a show.. HE is a great guy, that treats his fans w/the same respect as the rest of the guys. So please people just becuz I adore the man doesn't mean anything "funny" can't a fan be of the oppisite sex and NOT have a relationship w/them?? Come on we are all adults here not school children.
So I hope this may clear somethings up..
GOOD GRIEF!!