my dad likes opeth

necrophagist is a fucking PHENOMENAL band (well their first album, not their last one)

one of my favorite tech death bands ever

I actually prefer Epitaph over Onset Of Putrefaction. And yes, they are one of the best technical death metal bands out there, along with Cryptopsy and Nile.

Back on topic...

Turns out my father really likes the song "White Cluster"

You guys are fucking knobs. Necrophagist made one good album, and that's coming from the mouth of their FANS, not people like me who realize how fucking pointless and lacking their "songs" are. So how on fucking earth can they be considered one of the best "techincal death metal" bands. Let alone even good.

edit: Forgot to mention they only have two full-length albums. And only one of them is considered "good." Fuck Necrophagist.

Yeah...she was little bruised up but she got up like a champ, slammed another malt and yelled profanities at the speakers. quote on quote "this is pussy metal...throw on sum prostitute disfigurement you nooooooobs"

great pic btw i aint play this
i enjoy breaking up the necrophasist brawl

necrophagist is a fucking PHENOMENAL band (well their first album, not their last one)

one of my favorite tech death bands ever

I actually prefer Epitaph over Onset Of Putrefaction. And yes, they are one of the best technical death metal bands out there, along with Cryptopsy and Nile.

You guys are fucking knobs. Necrophagist made one good album, and that's coming from the mouth of their FANS, not people like me who realize how fucking pointless and lacking their "songs" are. So how on fucking earth can they be considered one of the best "techincal death metal" bands. Let alone even good.

edit: Forgot to mention they only have two full-length albums. And only one of them is considered "good." Fuck Necrophagist.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well when their "opinion" contradicts itself, it really does make them look like a fucking knob, fyi.

My gut says this will hurt my head but I'll bite.... Look at what I quoted above and please explain what you mean. How did their "Opinion" contradict itself?

King Richard said:

And while you're at it... I'm not following your line of reasoning here at all so dumb it down for me.

we are all laughing at your idiocy

you're fucking amazing. do you honestly think someone with nearly 4000 posts on UM (mostly here on the opeth forum) doesnt like death metal? sure, it isn't my favorite genre, but it does have some great artists. stop embarassing yourself, n00b.

and honestly if any genre (as a generalization), is "shit", it would be death metal/rap.

ive just bought my Damnation and my dad said "well.. that was pretty nice actually! whats that CD again?"
i have a cool dad! :) lol

you're fucking amazing. do you honestly think someone with nearly 4000 posts on UM (mostly here on the opeth forum) doesnt like death metal? sure, it isn't my favorite genre, but it does have some great artists. stop embarassing yourself, n00b.

and honestly if any genre (as a generalization), is "shit", it would be death metal/rap.

Do you consider Bloodbath as shit?