my dad likes opeth

That's cool. My mom really likes Opeth. She thinks Damnation is so amazing she takes it to work. She also loves The Drapery Falls and The Baying of the Hounds. She's 52 lol.

jesus... for my mom Deep purple or.. i dont who.. are too heavy..
my dad thinks PT are too heavy. so there are no more opeth fans at home besides me :)
but my causine is into hard rock (PT, megadeth (no one's perfect), opeth...)

my dad thinks PT are too heavy. so there are no more opeth fans at home besides me :)

Nothing wrong with Megadeth, imo. Some is certainly better than others, but on the whole, one could have worse taste.

My mum likes Opeth - I just burned her a compilation of their mellower tracks. She listens to it at least twice a day and enjoys watching the first half of the Lamentations DVD.

I guess mike's joke of "damnation is to get chicks into metal" is actually coming to life :D

It's the fact that they pay only 70$ a month for soldiers who put their life on the line and sleep 2-3 hours a night that pissed me off.
a fucking sweat shop:yuk:
More like 170$ a month for warfighters, but that's still not much.

I'm now serving in the IDF as a naval medic. I'm not really enjoying it.

Hey!! This is my first post here. My dad doesn´t like Opeth or any metal music, but I have 2 sons, the first when he was 2 years old sang the beginning of Master's Apprentice and now is an Opeth fan!!! The second is one year old and headbanges when hear them playing. I'm an Opeth fan and I'm dad!!!

My dad likes some of the more prog-ish Opeth stuff. He's a guitarist/musician/hippy from the 60's/70's though.

My dad's an accomplished musician (played timpani for the Blue Devils), so he likes well-played music. However, he doen't like screaming, so he likes Opeth...just not the screaming. ;P

Originally Posted by Guttmann
my dad thinks PT are too heavy. so there are no more opeth fans at home besides me

megadeth is one of the greatest metal bands ever, rust in peace is a masterpiece

My grandma thrashed my apartment. This was after i fed her some stell reserve 40oz malt and couple of "bingers". And threw on demon of the fall. After that we called her "grandma of the fall" cause she proceeded to mosh my coffee table to the ground. What a fuckin night!

My grandma thrashed my apartment. This was after i fed her some stell reserve 40oz malt and couple of "bingers". And threw on demon of the fall. After that we called her "grandma of the fall" cause she proceeded to mosh my coffee table to the ground. What a fuckin night!

i c lol, so what you're saying is the only way to get people to like opeth is to get them drunk?:erk:

megadeth is one of the greatest metal bands ever, rust in peace is a masterpiece
:erk: :erk: :erk: :erk: :erk: imho id rather listen to my chemical romance than megadeth:erk: :puke:

Yeah...she was little bruised up but she got up like a champ, slammed another malt and yelled profanities at the speakers. quote on quote "this is pussy metal...throw on sum prostitute disfigurement you nooooooobs"

great pic btw i aint play this