Who is staying at the Hampton Inn?

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
Just thought it would be interesting to see how many of you are staying as I am at the Hampton Inn? Who knows maybe on the walk back those of us more sober can steer those of us less sober down spring st. LOL

Hell, Q...we already answered this question before you even knew when the show was...let alone where to book a room....catch up with the program...geez!

And we all know how upset you are not to be staying at your precious Grenada...

Seriously...just kidding...just busting your balls...count Rakosh and I in for the Hampton this year (rejected from the Fairfield it looks like...)

And you're right...where's the HoS fan club? Where do I sign up?

Rock on!

I'll be staying at the Hampton. And I'm underage, so I'll be able to navigate back to the hotel. Though, judging by how I treat my friends when they're stoned, I'd probably freak out anyone who is drunk, with oncoming traffic and such. Or maybe with something a little less dangerous than traffic...:D

*raises hand* the walk back to the hampton feels like you're walking down an endless road of nothing. and there's no light at the end of the tunnel. at least that's how tired i was walking back after the 2nd night. you can always grab an arab in a little yellow car though

Since I have been attending ProgPower (just IV and V), I have stayed at the Hampton Inn and have no complaints. I don't drink, thus I could navigate, but probably wouldn't anyhow. :p

ill be there.. does anyone know the Phone # to the Hampton i need to book my room...even though i have never booked a room for all 4 prog powers...this year i feel pressured for some reason.

Hampton Inn is a great hotel. I've never been to the one in Atlanta but thats the hotel I got stuck staying in for BWBK in Ohio last year cause the Hilton Gardens was all booked up and I actually enjoyed my stay and loved it. Nothing beats free breakfast!

dusro2 said:
just got my room taken care of today to room suite with a hottub!!

Don't let the room description fool you...it's not a hot tub...just a larger-than-average jacuzzi-style bathtub...

We had visions of kick ass hot tub parties our first year...then when we got there we realized we wouldn't all fit...haha!

Thought you should know...

Rock on!

Glad to know theres a good hotel around there, but I'm gonna wait until I got the tickets confirmed before I go booking

I prefer booking the room first. at least you can cancel that if you don't get tickets or something comes up. If you get tickets and then every hotel room in Atlanta is booked, aren't you screwed?