Who is the hottest Metal Babe here?

Stripflash

Hold My Beer While I Puke
Oct 4, 2006
Sweden
Well who is it?
I got this thing for metal babes... oh man! big boned, sloppy makeup, panty hose a la Fishnet, mint green boots and tatoes... I love you baby! where are you? :headbang:

//Strip

Reactions: Noble Viking
If you really got a thing for big bones, sloppy make-up, fishnet panty-hose, and tattoes... here you go, yer dream girl:

31-501.jpg

haha is that the sinergy singer? shes american isnt she? nahhh I want les chicks l'europe si vous plates

lol, yeah that chick is Kimberly Goss, singer of Sinergy (and Alexi's ex-wife). and she's half Korean and half american. her mom is blonde and blued eyed, believe it or not.

lol, yeah that chick is Kimberly Goss, singer of Sinergy (and Alexi's ex-wife). and she's half Korean and half american. her mom is blonde and blued eyed, believe it or not.

Ahh thought she had an asiatic trait,... well she is butt ugly, and she cant sing so...
Aren't the L-7 chicks kinda hot?

//Strip

nope, never heard of L-7. the only chick bands i know are the Lunachicks, the Devotchkas, and Kittie...i might know some others, but i can't think of them right now. i think karen-o of the yeah yeah yeahs is cool though. i love how her lyrics make absolutely no sense. and i love how she pours beer all over herself at their shows. hahaha, she rules :headbang:

^if you think that 'babe' is hawt, then you'll like this:

pv.jpg

And for you gay men who are pig lovers, I didn't forget you either, something for everyone to enjoy when I'm around:

pb.jpg