Who is the hottest Metal Babe here?

1c9b7c098a.jpg

but poses like that are cool...

I don't think so, she looks like she was just raped in the attic, and excuse me for saying so but I find any aspect of sluttiness, or whore-like behaviour/qualities to be utterly repulsive. Looks don't matter to me, it's virtue and personality. I mean, that's what matters most to me, and I just hate sluts, I find them fucking disgusting :erk:.

I don't think so, she looks like she was just raped in the attic, and excuse me for saying so but I find any aspect of sluttiness, or whore-like behaviour/qualities to be utterly repulsive. Looks don't matter to me, it's virtue and personality. I mean, that's what matters most to me, and I just hate sluts, I find them fucking disgusting :erk:.

ur laughing in the other thread about the kid blown to pieces, but sluts offend your principles? don't hate the girl cuz she enjoys a teabag once in a while

^I don't like her... :( Post something else, please! :)

But why aren't there so many good looking metal girls? Seriously... there are not many, it's sad.

Reactions: MIMA
┼Victim of the Night┼;5650967 said:
^I don't like her... :( Post something else, please! :)

But why aren't there so many good looking metal girls? Seriously... there are not many, it's sad.

Hmmm, OK! How about L.A. Band L7?

WillH04.JPG

homepgIMG.jpg