Who is the hottest Metal Babe here?

oh how cute, it's simone and my sister (more then a year ago)
oh yeah, don't mind the painting in the back :p
epica&

A lot of people say Angela Gossow looks scary probably cuz she can kick their ass! What about this chick:
kat12_380.jpg

691099412_lKatVonD2.jpg

she would look pretty in the second one if she didnt have those tattoes
more then a couple small tattoes on a girl = :yuk:

Simone Simons FTW, I have yet to see a pic of her where she doesn't look amazing.

She's from the band Epica by the way, for whoever asked what band she's in.

:lol: I've seen Epica 16 times haha
I know most of the bandmembers
I'm the moderator in their chatbox
they're fun :)
oh and btw, there really are pics where simone doesn't look amazing haha

She's a giver not a receiver. By your logic are all givers receivers?

i'm glad you don't post all your posts here, i can't imagine 31,000 of your annoying posts.

And she wasn't talking in general, so there was no "logic" behind, so stop talking crap. If you ever go out and look at any tatto-artist, you will see that almost 100% of them are tattoed.

i'm glad you don't post all your posts here, i can't imagine 31,000 of your annoying posts.

And she wasn't talking in general, so there was no "logic" behind, so stop talking crap. If you ever go out and look at any tatto-artist, you will see that almost 100% of them are tattoed.

Yes but I was just living in hope that society is not becoming androgynous. Lots of tattoos on women reminds me of men who wear womens perfume.

Would that be so bad? I mean, people have different perspectives on things, and obviously you don't like tattooed women, but your comment didn't have any of that logic you seem to be so fond of, but instead seemed like something you pulled out of you're ass.