Who is the hottest Metal Babe here?

:cry: but but....I'm your second wife, you're only cheating on me with an inanamite object!!!

How dare you! Inanimate!?!?! She sings and has a wonderful personality. She looks great in white, is always ready for a formal and has good taste in jewelry. She's got a few dents and scratches but they're all result of our musical endeavors together. We're both OK with it cause we sound better with every playdate. You're crazy, girlfriend.

It's not cheating cause it's stated in our pre-nup that Oreo is the love of my life and we have an unconditional romance.

Can Jaska be my third wife? Cause I don't want one of those husband thingies. It's no fun once they're "officially" yours. and I don't like to play house, I like to play bartender and DJ. I wanna drunken salsa. It's amazing and I'm so good at it. :lol:

How dare you! Inanimate!?!?! She sings and has a wonderful personality. She looks great in white, is always ready for a formal and has good taste in jewelry. She's got a few dents and scratches but they're all result of our musical endeavors together. We're both OK with it cause we sound better with every playdate. You're crazy, girlfriend.

It's not cheating cause it's stated in our pre-nup that Oreo is the love of my life and we have an unconditional romance.

Can Jaska be my third wife? Cause I don't want one of those husband thingies. It's no fun once they're "officially" yours. and I don't like to play house, I like to play bartender and DJ. I wanna drunken salsa. It's amazing and I'm so good at it. :lol:

:p

2el8cvs.jpg

these girls look cool! (Y)