Choose!

• Dan Swano

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Jonas Renkse

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Daniel Liljekvist

Votes: 30 83.3%

• Total voters
or just take July! it's enough for a reason.
Freak! I bet you bought the whole CD only to listen to July! :loco:

I don't really get the sense of this poll... I mean, it is like it is and we like it as it is... don't we? I think it's all a part of the development... musically ... and whatever.

Freak! I bet you bought the whole CD only to listen to July! :loco:

I don't really get the sense of this poll... I mean, it is like it is and we like it as it is... don't we? I think it's all a part of the development... musically ... and whatever.

How could one on earth not get the sense of this?As you know these three musicians have different styles and I'd prefer Swano's style in Katatonia although Daniel's doing a great job(maybe better than Swano)but it's just a matter of opinion and I just wanted to know which one you'd prefer...Those guys went with Daniel cos they think complex drumming fits Katatonia.I think Swano style fits better.Is it clear now?

No need to get aggressive.
Yes, I know what you mean, but as I said: I think it's a matter of development. You may think that Swanö's style fits better to Katatonia... of course you may ... but I think it's part of their musical development to have a more complex drumming as you call it.

No need to get aggressive.
Yes, I know what you mean, but as I said: I think it's a matter of development. You may think that Swanö's style fits better to Katatonia... of course you may ... but I think it's part of their musical development to have a more complex drumming as you call it.

No,no I'm not getting agressive that's just my normal talk,sorry no offence;)

Those guys went with Daniel cos they think complex drumming fits Katatonia.
Not at all, I chose him because LFDGD features the best and most fitting Katatonia drums on any Kata-album i.m.o. Both soundwise as for the rhythms/grooves.

And Swany, why not a poll/thread about this..? That's what a forum is for, sharing personal opinions and discussion :)
Now that really fits Katatonia but the real problem does he fit into drum chair
I think the drum seat would disappear to 'where the sun doesn't shine' :D

I think Jonas fit for the music they played then. I think Swano fit for the music they played then. I think Daniel fits for the music they play now.

There ye go.

This is a no brainer, Daniel of fuckin course! kthanks.

Daniel is a drummers drummer. not only extremely talented but extremely creative as well.

Eh yeah, I too don't really get this poll :p
Well, all the three mentioned drummers were perfect for what they did in their time right? So they were all fitting best for katatonia in their time...

But well, I voted Daniel, 'cause his style is the most technical and interesting and inspiring. But to say it's best fitting for katatonia is impossible to answer...