Who is yer role model?

@trona, what do you think you have inherited from these great ancestors, like "gene" wise, the way you think n'stuff?

There are a lot of things possibly about my thinking, my way of being, other things that are more specific to my gggrandfather and my ggggrandfather, Peta Nocona. My grandfather had many of his grandfathers traits.
Most of these things are things we all share as Native Americans though, they're things that people in today's society do not accept unless you are within the culture. Why Indians don't talk about these things often to outsiders. They are things that we all experience within our traditions and shouldn't be disrespected by anyone, yet always are by the outside world. Hence the silence about them.

Quanah was a spiritual leader as well as a war chief and civil chief, as was his father. I have things I could say about that but it wouldn't be right to, really, when so many Native Americans are living in a traditional way, unlike me.

trona said:
...Most of these things are things we all share as Native Americans though, they're things that people in today's society do not accept unless you are within the culture...
are you talking about that polygamy, your grandfather practiced? you didn't reply to my question, how many wifes do your husband has... and if it's more than one, i'm curious, when he performs his "duties", is it like he do you one by one or alltogether?

i mean he's lucky man to have more than one wife (if he does) that's what many men dream about like these days (incl. me)
take it just as a curiosity, not sexual (or whatever) harassment...

Answer my question, or are you too much of a coward to do so without hiding behind yourself like you just did?

coward to answer what? harassment? i told you that's just curiosity...

*heh* I just saw something, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I-V-O.
ppprrrfffftttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bbbwwwaaahahahahaaaahaahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hilarious!!!

now i can see why such good guys as john wayne, yul brinner or clint eastwood got pissed off with your ancestors.

I didn't even know my grandfather, not to mention my great-grandfather and great-great-grandfather. And if I get married, I'll be my husband's only wife. How pathetic. :erk:

Btw, Trona, how can you and your people expect us to understand anything about your culture if you don't even share it with us? You refuse to answer a simple question but take is as harrassment. Why?

my (great)grandfathers were English :ill: the whole family was about horses, that Szechenyi guy (a Hungarian earl who finally killed himself) invited them to build our Turf.. each year we have a memorial trotting run.. :) I liked horses when I was little, but theyre stinking. Anchestors are really good to worship when youre a zero and dont even have descendants...

Dora said:
my (great)grandfathers were English :ill: the whole family was about horses, that Szechenyi guy (a Hungarian earl who finally killed himself) invited them to build our Turf.. each year we have a memorial trotting run.. :) I liked horses when I was little, but theyre stinking. Anchestors are really good to worship when youre a zero and dont even have descendants...
Dora, baby, that was very interesting story!:lol: