Who Do You Hate?

I really liked everyone's posts here, very interesting (especially Atlas Shrugged's). I doubt anyone will like mine...

Most Hated Metal Bands:

1. Six Feet Under (the WORST band I've EVER heard, Chris Barnes looks like an aboriginee my pals now)
2. Metallica (the greediest band on the planet with the worst music ever made - ALL ALBUMS!)
3. Slipknot (Goddamned jigaboo my pals wearing clown outfits and they're not even fit for slavery)
4. Superjoint Ritual (Wish Phil Anselmo had gotten shot, but Dimebag's a pretty good start)
5. Iced Earth (for god's sake why do people like them? I predict Rob Halford will be singing for them next.)

Most Hated People:

1. People who think Six Feet Under is better than new Cannibal Corpse and trade in their old school Malevolent Creation and shit for nu-metal the tendy fucks.
2. People who wear Slipknot shirts to death metal shows and think they're metal, or show up wearing eyeliner or baggy pants or dressed up like a basketball player.
3. Anti-war faggots, or democrats even, I say kill all the fucking sand my pals or die trying! We should especially send all of our youth over there to be killed because they're all a bunch of trendy fucking pussies and I think it's really funny when stupid children die.
4. Adults who like Shark Tale, Shrek, and fucking stupid Disney movies who have the mentality of a child and are deeply insulted by stuff like John Waters movies.
5. Phil Anselmo (said you won't be hearing from him for a year now since Dimebag's death but hasn't been able to SHUT UP since then, plus, he fucked Rob Halford)

EvilVince said:
I really liked everyone's posts here, very interesting (especially Atlas Shrugged's). I doubt anyone will like mine...

Most Hated Metal Bands:

1. Six Feet Under (the WORST band I've EVER heard, Chris Barnes looks like an aboriginee my pals now)
2. Metallica (the greediest band on the planet with the worst music ever made - ALL ALBUMS!)
3. Slipknot (Goddamned jigaboo my pals wearing clown outfits and they're not even fit for slavery)
4. Superjoint Ritual (Wish Phil Anselmo had gotten shot, but Dimebag's a pretty good start)
5. Iced Earth (for god's sake why do people like them? I predict Rob Halford will be singing for them next.)

Most Hated People:

1. People who think Six Feet Under is better than new Cannibal Corpse and trade in their old school Malevolent Creation and shit for nu-metal the tendy fucks.
2. People who wear Slipknot shirts to death metal shows and think they're metal, or show up wearing eyeliner or baggy pants or dressed up like a basketball player.
3. Anti-war faggots, or democrats even, I say kill all the fucking sand my pals or die trying! We should especially send all of our youth over there to be killed because they're all a bunch of trendy fucking pussies and I think it's really funny when stupid children die.
4. Adults who like Shark Tale, Shrek, and fucking stupid Disney movies who have the mentality of a child and are deeply insulted by stuff like John Waters movies.
5. Phil Anselmo (said you won't be hearing from him for a year now since Dimebag's death but hasn't been able to SHUT UP since then, plus, he fucked Rob Halford)

You suck. Hard.

Gallantry over Docility said:
I've made lots of lovely threads. And you can't prove me right or wrong because there's no search function. Bahar.
Speaking of which, why is the search gone and can we get it back? The search is extremely useful.

There are about 16 threads explaining it in the UM Feedback thread, go complain about it in every single one of them. Fight for the cause.

who do you hate? is this just like... in general, or music... just metal?

As far as metal goes.... phil anselmo. he hasnt been able to sing since cowboys from hell came out (I will actually go as far as to say that he was quite good on the first Down album as well... I actually like that first one), and he is a ego maniac, and just a prick in general.

The rest of music... rappers. For gods sake... pick up an instrument and play something. Emo bands/fans... stop crying!

In general.... umm... bin laden?

Gallantry over Docility said:
There are about 16 threads explaining it in the UM Feedback thread, go complain about it in every single one of them. Fight for the cause.
Thanks for letting me know. i will go complain.

I honestly think I don't hate any metal bands, however I do dislike several.

Most metalcore(save BtBaM, The Red Chord), Velvet Cacoon, Cradle of Filth, Demilich's vocals(the rest is great), Sorrow of Tranquility are pretty lame, King Diamond's falsetto vocals(so shoot me).

Other than that though I enjoy most all of what metal has to offer.

I honestly think I don't hate any metal bands, however I do dislike several.

Most metalcore(save BtBaM, The Red Chord), Velvet Cacoon, Cradle of Filth, Demilich's vocals(the rest is great), Sorrow of Tranquility are pretty lame, King Diamond's falsetto vocals(so shoot me).

Other than that though I enjoy most of what metal has to offer.

EvilVince said:

I agree with this sentiment.

EvilVince said:

That comment makes me angry that you actually live near me. Get the fuck out of my general proximity.

I know a lot of you will get pissed at me, but Blut Aus Nord.

EvilVince said:
Anti-war faggots, or democrats even, I say kill all the fucking sand my pals or die trying! We should especially send all of our youth over there to be killed because they're all a bunch of trendy fucking pussies and I think it's really funny when stupid children die.

Haha. I hope you choke on a cock.

VVVVV said:
You're a crazy bastard.

Don't be mean. He's not crazy. ;)

I hate people who define themselves by their taste in music. Then take it to the next level by thinking they are above other people because they listen to x band and the "clueless idiots" listen to y band who have 0 talent. You go to great lengths to find a band that nobody knows about. Then you wear that band on your sleeve, put their name in your signature, and chastise anyone who dare not listen to them. Then as soon as they become somewhat popular and sell more than 100,000 albums they go straight to the fucking "Sell Out" bin and you find a new band to wear on your sleeve while you publicly criticise anyone who listens to "Sell Out" music. Because how dreadful would it be if now you were suddenly a part of the "mainstream" and not the pioneering Metal connoisseur you fancy yourself to be. It's about time you realize that you are exactly like the people you claim to hate, except you're infinitely more neurotic.

I listen to music that I like, because I like it. Not because my friends like it, not because I like the image of my fellow concert go-ers. Not because I have a pretentious obsession with vampires or dead stuff. But simply because it moves me or gives me that familiar tingle. It is a part of me, but does not define me.

Oh and EvilVince, you are an obsolete model.

Warsathe said:
I hate people who define themselves by their taste in music. Then take it to the next level by thinking they are above other people because they listen to x band and the "clueless idiots" listen to y band who have 0 talent. You go to great lengths to find a band that nobody knows about. Then you wear that band on your sleeve, put their name in your signature, and chastise anyone who dare not listen to them. Then as soon as they become somewhat popular and sell more than 100,000 albums they go straight to the fucking "Sell Out" bin and you find a new band to wear on your sleeve while you publicly criticise anyone who listens to "Sell Out" music. Because how dreadful would it be if now you were suddenly a part of the "mainstream" and not the pioneering Metal connoisseur you fancy yourself to be. It's about time you realize that you are exactly like the people you claim to hate, except you're infinitely more neurotic.

I listen to music that I like, because I like it. Not because my friends like it, not because I like the image of my fellow concert go-ers. Not because I have a pretentious obsession with vampires or dead stuff. But simply because it moves me or gives me that familiar tingle. It is a part of me, but does not define me.

Very good post, I couldn't agree more. What you described (as I read it; to create a supposedly superior identity for oneself strictly from purchased items or simply accepting somone elses) is exactly the same as being one of the bovine fashion dorks so often (and rightly) detested by metal fans in general, with the only difference that they adhere to another superficial identity.