Who Do You Hate?

I hate fags who think they are witty by making shit threads that serve no purpose.

As opposed to others, who have made brilliant threads that went on to solve global problems and won the Nobel Peace Prize...

I hate:

As I Lay Dying, because I fucking hate emocore
Bleeding Through, see above
Killswitch Engage, see above
Dream Theater, soft pointless wankery that is fellated endlessly, ugh!
Cradle of Filth, because they are horrid goth metal that represents extreme metal to those who know nothing about metal
In Flames, for selling out

There are more, and this is just metal bands. I hate plenty of other bands/performers, and tons of other things.

anonymousnick2001 said:
I honestly hate hate. I hate threads like this. Threads of negative energy. At least J-P was succinct and is now trying to be constructive. Maybe we can turn this shit into a thrash recommendation thread like every other hate pit on GMD. Wouldn't that be something?
. :worship:

Can someone please revive the THRASH thread few months ago? If there's a search option I will...

Fucking hate Atreyu, Poison the Well, In Fags, numetal, Cradle of Suck, new Theatre of Tragedy, new Metallifuck...

Bands i newly love...

Mekong Delta, Accuser, Dark Angel (it is only now I heard an album of them), Keep of Kalessin, Gehenna, Agent Steel, Eucharist, Decapitated...

misfits said:
like your anti-matt barlow posts?

Posts. Not threads.

Atlas Shrugged said:
I hate fags who think they are witty by making shit threads that serve no purpose. (Ala the grimarse). For fuck sakes man, the best part of you ran down the crack of your mother's ass and ended up a shit stain on your daddies matress. Who are you to insult any musician? You're not worthy enough to be a sweat trickle on Devin's skullet. You think vintersorg swallowed a reindeer? You listen to bands whose vocalists sound as if they are a cat caught on a manifold with the engine reved to 3,000 rpm's. Burn the day? Change that avatar to burn the gay. For that is what I propose we do to you. (If the hemorroids haven't done so already) For fuck sakes friend do you serve a purpose? Atleast Krigloch the fattious is a jolly chum who relishes in high glycemic indexed foods. He can wake up every morning with the solace in knowing that a plate of deep fried chicken will fill the void. What do you have? Obviously you don't have a girlfriend. You made that obviously clear when you replied with the answer "5 years" in the SOT Thread entitled "When was the last time you got laid?" Sorry mate, but applying peanut butter spread to your ascending crinkly cullians as santa's little helper sucks you off doesn't count! So in closing, get the fuck off this message board! Nobody likes your epileptic dancing, dignatary of dystrophy, faggoth facade!

Unfounded and idiotic, but damn did that make me laugh. I hope you never leave.

Where is Pyrus indeed? Pyrus is playing World of Warcraft and smoking copious amounts of weed, often at the same time.

I hate people who don't own Angel of Retribution. Buy that fucking album, you worthless poseurs wastes of oxygen, or I will insert my boot of Jewish death up each and every one of your faggoty goyim asses. BOW BEFORE THE POWER OF HELLRIDER, YOU WHORES.

I don't "hate" any metal bands. I am not some hippie that loves everyone, but there are enough people in this world that look down on metal music and their fans that "hating" a metal band is useless. There are too many people out there to "hate" enough for me.
That also includes "hair" metal. It would be safe to say I really "dislike" Poison, but at least they played their own instruments... well or at least attempted to. Why anyone would sit here try and piss other metal-heads off because they don't care for a particular band is beyond me.
If there is a metal band I don't like, I will express it in a way that explains why I don't like them. I also try to avoid adjectives such as "sucks" etc. without explaining my grounds for such an adjective. Why do I go through the trouble of doing that ? It is simple............ I respect other metal-heads. I hope others here ill offer the same respect.

Bryant

haha, bryant is brilliant

UNITE METAL BROTHERS AND SISTERS RESPECT EACH OTHER LOVE IS THE WAY FORWARD

I'm certainly not going to respect a band just because they make metal music. Everything is music.....and there's good music, bad music, and mass entertainment. Metal is just a way of classifying something based on stylistic similarities.

anonymousnick2001 said:
I honestly hate hate. I hate threads like this. Threads of negative energy. At least J-P was succinct and is now trying to be constructive. Maybe we can turn this shit into a thrash recommendation thread like every other hate pit on GMD. Wouldn't that be something? Where's Pyrus?

Exactly

More than I hate pointless & stupid threads like this, I hate people that reply to them and make an ass of themselves by just ranting about how "gay" these are. If you don't like it, fine, but does that mean you absolutely HAVE to reply and voice your distaste?

You know theres very little metal I flat out hate, probably cuz I just don't listen to the stuff I hate, and the few friends I have who isten to metal tend to listen to good stuff. I think I'd hate Vintersorg if I had to listen to an entire album of his. I hate R&B a lot, perhaps the one genre where I can think of absolutly nothing I like.

More than I hate pointless threads like this, and people that reply to them ranting about how gay they are, I hate people who rant about how gay the people who rant about how gay the threads are are, you know what I mean?

Back on topic please k thankyou.

EDIT: By the time I got round to clicking submit you were already back on topic so, uh, carry on. :)