streetsongs.jpg

Steve Digiorgio
Steve Harris
Geezer Butler
Geddy Lee
Lemmy
Cliff Burton
Tyr

well i only notice bass when its turned up loud enough in the mix to actually fucking hear...so pretty much everyone in death from human on is good...haris is good i guess...jim from nevermore(if only for that tone on 'politics of ecstacy' ahhh soooo goood)...the guy from cynic...i saw CC and was right in front of webster for the whole show, what a fuckin lunatic haha...thats about it...i cant believe i see cliff burton mentioned so much, i guess the bass was louder live? i cant really hear it on the recordings too well...course i havent listened to metallica in a long time haha. flea has some cool basslines.
-neal

Shit, how can you only have one?
I've dug Billy Sheehan for a long long time. In my mid-formative years Dave Pegg and John Glasscock were influencial on me. But when I was young there was Chris Squire, Geddy Lee, Geezer Butler, Steve Harris, Stanley Clarke, Chip Jackson, Charles Meeks.
And now for the 21st century there's Lars Norbert.
There are sooooooo many new guys out there that are killer. At least our club is growing and gaining respect.
But my favorite? Still (and dammit! I need to get the spelling on him, bad!!!) Jamaaladeen Tacuma...! [Somebody get my that recording he did with Odeon Pope (fucking wrong spelling again!), quick! I need to hear that shredding again.]

Originally posted by HippieOfDoom

But my favorite? Still (and dammit! I need to get the spelling on him, bad!!!) Jamaaladeen Tacuma...! [Somebody get my that recording he did with Odeon Pope (fucking wrong spelling again!), quick! I need to hear that shredding again.]

yeah!that guy kick asses!

i really like his work with ornette cooleman in prime times!

do you ever listen IN ALL LANGUAGES?

the bass(and the rest of course..)is unbelievable!

:D