Who knew?

Wyvern said:
Typical imbecility. If Lemmy were a girl and suddenly she confess to be bi, everyone at that board will be horny as hell.

Our western civilazation still is retrograd and hypocrite as hell, do we care for Hendrix being black, Doro being female, Scott Ian being Jew, or John Myung being Asian?

NO.

So Halford is homosexual and Lemmy bisexual? Do we have to care?

NO.

Music is what all is about like No-Mercy said, the rest is personal of each individual and none of our business.

Scott Ian is a Jew? :OMG: LoL jkk ... oh i dont care Lemmy is.. it's just a shock because he is the least person u expect to be.. when Halford said he was i didnt care because i expected him to be.. but other then that.. whose John Myung? ... :confused: :erk:

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
Scott Ian is a Jew? :OMG: LoL jkk ... oh i dont care Lemmy is.. it's just a shock because he is the least person u expect to be.. when Halford said he was i didnt care because i expected him to be.. but other then that.. whose John Myung? ... :confused: :erk:

John Myung is the bass player of Dream Theater.

Speaking of John Myung, there are rumors going around that he might be leaving Dream Theater. According to these rumors he would be replaced by Tony Levin.

Hawk said:

Speaking of John Myung, there are rumors going around that he might be leaving Dream Theater. According to these rumors he would be replaced by Tony Levin.
the King crimson Tony Levin??? WOW!

I've read several books discussing the music scene, past and present and there are many, many who are bi-sexual, or group sexual or whatever...just not everyone puts it into a bulletin or interview.

I think if two people can have great sex or find love in this f*up world....I'm happy for them. :D

kittybeast said:
the King crimson Tony Levin??? WOW!

And the Liquid Tension Experiment Tony Levin. In Liquid Tension Experiment he played with John Petrucci, Mike Portnoy and Jordan Rudess, who then was not a member of Dream Theater yet. If this rumor is true than Dream Theater will have changed into Liquid Tension Experiment with James LaBrie as the singer!

More about Liquid Tension Experiment here:

http://www.yesiknow.com/lte/

kittybeast said:
I've read several books discussing the music scene, past and present and there are many, many who are bi-sexual, or group sexual or whatever...just not everyone puts it into a bulletin or interview.

I think if two people can have great sex or find love in this f*up world....I'm happy for them. :D

Amen to that!

Doesn't change my opinion of the man or Motorhead one iota! I watched them play at Bang Your Head from the stage, and it was simply awesome!

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hawk said:

I was afraid it will come. Myung had very little presence in the band, last lyrics he penned for the band were in "Falling To Infinity" if I recall correctly.

On the other hand as much as I love Tony Levin (Alice Cooper, King Crimson, LTE, BLS, Genesis, and countless projects) he is too busy to commit to a single band for long, he never stood too much in KC anyway.

I hope it's all a rumour, I do believe Myung is alright for DT.

So is it true or is it false??? Is it live or is it Memorex?!?!? Don't get me wrong, I could care less either way...I think Lemmy is the true metal god (no offense to Halford) so if he likes to have him some cowboy now and again who am I to say anything? BUT, I almost wonder if he came out with this and then due to all the hoopla he retracted his statement? I have more respect for him if he came out and said "fuck off" than if he came out and then when the fans gave him some shit he ran like a schoolgirl and said "just kidding". So which is it, really????????

Again,
Lemmy is the living epitome of metal, so I'm not bagging him. I just hope he sticks to his guns either way....

Damn I was so proud of God coming out of the closet...:p

f113.jpg

kittybeast said:
Got to love a man who gets on his knees and worships you. :oops:

kittybeast said:
I'm bi-sacksual I use paper and plastic :tickled: (yes, I'm that bored!)
Kitty I do love the way you make the dirtiest part of mind spinning :Spin: :wave: