Who knew?

Hawk said:
Speaking of John Myung, there are rumors going around that he might be leaving Dream Theater. According to these rumors he would be replaced by Tony Levin.

I don't believe those rumors......but Tony Levin would be completely wasted in the current Dream Theater.

Oh, and to Wyvern, actually the last time John Myung wrote Dream Theater lyrics was for "Fatal Tragedy" from 'Scenes From A Memory.'

Barking Pumpkin said:
I don't believe those rumors......but Tony Levin would be completely wasted in the current Dream Theater.

Oh, and to Wyvern, actually the last time John Myung wrote Dream Theater lyrics was for "Fatal Tragedy" from 'Scenes From A Memory.'

Cool, thanks for the correction. ;)

And yes Levin will be wasted in DT

tedvanfrehley said:
BALLS AS BIG AS CHURCHBELLS!!!!!!!!! Thank you Swine, you... the holder of the balls of steel!
TVF, you know Paul Stanley was about a minute away from coming out of the closet, when he heard the Lemmy rumor was just that, a rumor...
I guess we'll have to wait, huh?!:tickled:
Balls of steel?! Weren't those...
Ah never mind!:tickled:

Yeah, Paul was gonna come out and admit that he's actually been STRAIGHT all these years!! HAHAHAHA Man, I don't think there's a soul alive who's ever heard of Paul Stanley that, if he ever publicly admitted he was gay, would think..."huh...never saw THAT one comin'!"

But alas, Paul is one of my childhood heroes and will remain so either way...after all...he taught me all about squeezing the trigger on my love gun!

I read Lemmy and Robby Williams are both from the same town Stoke-on-Trent in the UK . Surprise, hehe ? Slash is from that city as well by the way ..... if fake or not, I don´t care about the sexual orientation.

Slash is English?
p085.gif