Who Listens to JJJ.

For your perusal :lol:

Oh F**K im SO sore today, I was feeling out of sorts so I went to bed early last night, then I woke up at 1130pm and felt like my stomach was about to explode so I ran to the toilet, then as I got the door closed everything went black and I woke up on the floor with my mum yelling because she heard me fall over apparently. Id split my head open a bit and it was bleeding and I have a massive bruise on my shoulder and waist along with a whole bunch of skin that got torn off my shoulder somehow. OW.

I still dont know how it happened, all I remember was waking up in the dark on the toilet floor. Thats so seedy isnt it?

It didnt though! :D I think the blow to the head convinced my brain it had more important things to worry about than my stomach and thus let me go to sleep :)

Originally posted by spawn
*Grabs Phloggys tongue and nails it to the floor*

Not so funny now are ya?! ;)

Originally posted by spawn

I actually realised what the hell you were talking about when I was about to have a shower, the penny dropped and I couldnt stop laughing, so I had to sit for a minute, I didnt want to collapse in the bathroom again

a) It appears I am so funny now :D

b) It...shall we say, disturbs...me that you're thinking about me when you're about to have a shower...:err:

Originally posted by phlogiston

a) It appears I am so funny now :D

b) It...shall we say, disturbs...me that you're thinking about me when you're about to have a shower...:err:

:lol:

What it is, you see, is that I clear my head of all conscious thought from the day before I have a shower. Its a form of meditation :D