Who needs a ticket for this Saturday 5/10 ? I have some left for $20.00

Tat2dluvchylde

New Metal Member
Apr 16, 2003
hattrickofmisery.com
Hey everyone. As many of you know my band Hat Trick Of Misery
will be appearing with Anthrax and Motorhead tomorrow at The Stone Pony. We would still like to help out our fellow Headbanger and offer you a discount ticket to the show. If you are unfamiliar with how the political
relationship between a band and a club promoter goes let me shed some light on this for you. The club promoters have the bands sell tickets to the shows. In exchange the bands that sell the most tickets get the
better time slot and future consideration for better shows. We,Hat Trick Of Misery, will always offer our Brother's and Sister's in Heavy Metal a much better price than what the club or Ticketbastard will
offer. We arrange for payment thru our website by credit card thru Paypal, which is used at eBay. Or you can contact a band member to arrange to purchase your tickets.Unfortunately our internet sale is over.
If you are planning on attending the show at The Stone Pony and you would like to help out a local unsigned band please e-mail. I will be available up untill 2pm on Saturday.

Steven