Who played drums on the Town Hall 2/23 Show in NYC?

um? i actually work and have a life. i dont sit online allday bullshittin. i did not know martin lopez wasnt playing and i dont know who this other guy was. so be the "cool jerk in the know", i'd rather be behind the times then be a lifeless prick.

IllFG said:
um? i actually work and have a life. i dont sit online allday bullshittin. i did not know martin lopez wasnt playing and i dont know who this other guy was. so be the "cool jerk in the know", i'd rather be behind the times then be a lifeless prick.

oooohhh buuuuurrrrrnnnnn!!!!

IllFG said:

yup...u PWNED every poster in this thread....well excpet me...coz I canont be PWNED...!!!.......PEAC EOUT

IllFG said:

Ha. Way to overreact to a little joking around. welcome to the board.

Why thank you very much. I figure if i rip out someone's jugular right off the bat then i wont have to worry about doing it later. (Might have something to do with the fact that i have been listenening to SUFFOCATION's entire catalog since i got into work at 9:30 this morning, and the 3 doublse esspressos dont help im sure, lol)

anyway, what really happened to Martin Lopez? I had heard he has a blood disorder, but on pitfather.com or whatever the hell it's called i read that he was sent hom on the US tour to "sort out his life". just curious because i thought they kicked ass last night, BUT sounded better the last time i saw them with Martin.

any info would rock. thanks and hail satan.

IllFG said:
Why thank you very much. I figure if i rip out someone's jugular right off the bat then i wont have to worry about doing it later. (Might have something to do with the fact that i have been listenening to SUFFOCATION's entire catalog since i got into work at 9:30 this morning, and the 3 doublse esspressos dont help im sure, lol)

anyway, what really happened to Martin Lopez? I had heard he has a blood disorder, but on pitfather.com or whatever the hell it's called i read that he was sent hom on the US tour to "sort out his life". just curious because i thought they kicked ass last night, BUT sounded better the last time i saw them with Martin.

any info would rock. thanks and hail satan.

First, welcome to the board.

Second, this isn't prison. Ripping into someone here pretty much equates to tattooing a bullseye on your forehead... virtually speaking of course.

Third... the forum feature a handy search feature. Search under Lopez and enjoy.

Fourth... you seem to contridict yourself first saying that you have a life and didn't know about Lopez not playing... but then later reference lots of info which you got from various sources regarding the subject.... :err:

and "hail Satan"... are you a satanist or just trying to be provocative? That is a serious question actually...

Ok, then. Have fun and again, "Welcome".

Out.:devil:

Thanks for welcoming me to this board.

i am well aware of what happens on boards. i started by asking a question and people started already, so i ripped back.

thanks for informing of the search feature. had i known i probably wouldnt have joined the board and gotten ripped on to begin with just because i asked a question. some people live on boards, i dont.

there is no contradiction. i saw the show last night. knew it wasnt martin, came to this board and asked. when i got ripped on i searched somehwere else. i went to one site. pitfighter.com. the blood disease thing i had found out a while ago. i assumed he was playign with them last night. i dont have time to even be posting this as we speak.

no, i am not a satanist. too commital for me. i just like saying it. i think its fun, just like death metal.

thanks.

IllFG said:

Ouch. Whether you frequent this forum or not, this is old news that most fans are aware of. Relax buddy. We're all friends here.

IllFG said:
You're the one being a prick acting all superior to us.

melvintillius said:
Ouch. Whether you frequent this forum or not, this is old news that most fans are aware of. Relax buddy. We're all friends here.

Not really, I didnt know about this until I came to the forums again a week or so ago. People that have lives and arent forum hunters dont know about this stuff. You may think its old news, but we simply havent heard it yet.

You guys are just assholes. Who cares if he asks this again, there are a shitload more crappy threads that you guys make. Top 5 favorite albums of all time. WTF is that?

EternalMetal said:
You guys are just assholes. Who cares if he asks this again, there are a shitload more crappy threads that you guys make. Top 5 favorite albums of all time. WTF is that?

IF YOU GUYS DON'T QUIT BEING JERKS I'M GONNA TAKE MY BALL AND GO HOME