Who played the solo of DECEMBER FLOWER of in flames?

Free_Fall

New Metal Member
Sep 11, 2009

Seems like some confusion as somebody say Michael Amott, Wikipedia says Fredrik Johansson of Dark tranquility paled it.(also i didnt find name of Fredrik Johansso in In Flames page in Wikipedia)

And one one more thing is that can u tell me/ any idea why In Flames do not cover December Flower in live concerts?

Thank u...

Definitely one of the guitarists :lol:
Seems like some confusion as somebody say Michael Amott, Wikipedia says Fredrik Johansson of Dark tranquility paled it.(also i didnt find name of Fredrik Johansso in In Flames page in Wikipedia)

And one one more thing is that can u tell me/ any idea why In Flames do not cover December Flower in live concerts?

Thank u...
But seriously though, I looked it up in MA and neither of those people are listed as current or former members of In Flames.

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=11

Looking specifically at the guest musicians in The Jester Race's album page though, it lists Fredrik Johansson as the lead guitarist for December Flower, though there is no mention of Michael Amott.

http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=187

it is indeed frederik from DT, it was just a guest solo

the reason why people get confused is because chris (not michael) amott did a guest solo on suburban me

and as to why they dont play it live, they have a pretty big discography so they cant play every song that each person likes

It is not Fredrick Johansson from DT, it's a different guy named Fredrick Johansson. As far as not doing it in concert, they don't do much stuff off that album live, but they've definitely done it live a time or two.

No, it was the former guitarist of Dark Tranquility, theres actually another Frederik Johansson in Dimension Zero, but it wasn't him. The former guitarist of DT Frederick left in 1998 for whatever reason, he obviously is an incredible musician, I'd like to see him return in some new project..