Satan Christ
Dec 16, 2001
Morristown, Arizona
myspace.com
In order -

1. December Flower
2. The Jester Race
3. Lord Hypnos

...and 10 years of going to In Flames concerts and they have never played one of them. Sure, they play Artifacts of the Black Rain every once and awhile, which is great, but I think these 3 tracks are waaay better. Plus, they used to play Moonshield (Yawn) and lately they've been playing Graveland. Graveland?! I don't even remember how that song goes and I've listened to The Jester Race like a thousand times! It's so unmemorable. I think when In Flames don't play a good, classic song off the Jester Race, it's like spitting in the fans' face! I mean, stop playing fucking Cloud Connected! I fucking hate that song!

-Vince

N.P. In Flames - Only for the Weak

Touch of Red
Dead End
Cloud Connected
Please be joking...or kill yourself...

Artifacts of the Black Rain
The Jester Race

If we included the Black Ash Inheritance EP, which I do since I got the awesome rerelease version, Goliaths Disarm Their Davids. Otherwise, Dead Eternity (Does that really count, since it was already on Subterranean?) Frankly, every song is amazing...but they should play it more live...I think the reason they don't do this much is that only Anders and Jesper are still in the band...:cry: