Who plays what solo on Show No Mercy?

Ayeka

Hell Bent For Leather!
Feb 23, 2002
Visit site
That's over the whole album, who's doing each of the solos? The CD booklet doesn't credit them, gay.

Oh, and chuck Aggressive Perfector into that lot as well please :)

no idea, all I know is hanneman invents them and king plays them better.
but my booklet doesnt say either, and my live intrusion vhs doesn't play any show no mercy songs, so I am waiting to hear about this one.

Whew, tough task. I tried to look it up in the booklets of Show No Mercy, Live Undead and Decade Of Aggression but that didn't lead anywhere. The only thing I can tell you is about Die By The Sword as Slayer play it on their DVD. First solo is Kerry, then Jeff steps in and after that there's a tiny little bit which seems to be Kerry again. But I'm not sure about the last thing as the footage might not show the actual scenes fitting to the music.

Cheers DrillSergeant, it's a start!

The only one I know for certain is that The Antichrist is King then Hanneman, cos that second solo is totally legendary :cool: I wanna concentrate on Hanneman worship before I end up going and learning every single one out of boredom :oops:

As it happens, I'm totally deaf when it comes to interpreting individual styles in twin-guitar bands. With the exception of some Iron Maiden stuff I simply can't tell the difference unless it's pointed out for me in clear terms :loco:

Just another little info I just remembered: If my memory doesn't fail me I once read that the mix on Decade Of Aggression puts Jeff's guitar on the left speaker and Kerry's on the right one or the other way round. Can't remember exactly. But if that's true and you can figure out who's on which speaker you could turn off the other channel and figure out yourself on some more of the Show No Mercy tracks.