who said that snow was good?

Malaclypse

Oct 18, 2001
i hate snow! :mad:
had some unforeseen meeting with the street this morning while driving to work this morning on my motorbike. crap. another dent. and i was 1.5h late @ work. i hate snow! i hate buses! i hate trains! i had to pay ~ 3 € for one way! aaaargh not to mention the repair costs for the cappy bike (well, won't be much). and i have to take this f***ing ride until it stops to snow! merry white christmas, yippie! grrrrr

sorry :rolleyes:

:eek:
:( :( Sorry...

and i've just shouted how cool it is here...
Finally the poor Mel saw some snow..
I am at my boyfriends place...he lives in a mountain (almost 800m high) and it is snowyy everywhere =))) mushc snow...and i also went to a high place and looked down and it was soo wonderful,white trees and roofs....:) ah,how i love the white nature....

Vulture will kill me after this :D

anyway i have to buzz off for now...laterz guys :)

I love snow too... winter is great season... but very cold in Siberia... it's 35 degrees below zero now and it will fall to 45...
I live near the river and it doesn't froze because it has a dam... I see a white trees ,though, everything is white ,every morning in winter!

snow is cool :) but NOT in big towns.. err! I am in Montreal, it starts snowing this weekend... Snow is cool when you are out of big towns i think..

Snow doesn't make me feel anything in particular, but when it becomes grayish and starts melting down and become mud, I think it's kinda sad to see.
There's something psychologic in this. Snow rarely happens, and is so white that it has a dreamlike look, so when you see it turning into mud, it's something like see a dream melting down and fading away.
Sorry for the depressing thought.

but you are right. it takes only a few hours to corrupt the pale, white, shiny snow and make it slimy brown-grey mud. one could draw some parallels to life actually... things are easily made dirty, and cleaniness is rare to be seen among souls of today.
uah how pathetic. i should have studied theology and become a priest.

@vulture d'you go to work by motorbike??? in Germany??? that's a bad weather for driving a moto huh????
I also do, and well I know what is to get damp just before arriving elsewhere. That feeling of "shame of me" when everybody is perfectly dry and you seem out of the shower recently.....but well is nice to see there are some car dribblers around too :)

Originally posted by terrymx
snow is god but new york suck

what religion do YOU follow? :D

well I live in the central valley of California, only time I see snow is passing throught he Sierra Nevadas to visit my grandma. I think snow roxxors your soxxorz!

ehm......too bad for ya, snow sucks
but i forgot..........I live in the caribbeans so.........I went to the beach today.........I got my nice sun tan..........saw some nice girls

merry christmas :D

P.S. 85 °F at Puerto Rico today, sunny day :lol:

Originally posted by FatherVic
@vulture d'you go to work by motorbike??? in Germany??? that's a bad weather for driving a moto huh????
I also do, and well I know what is to get damp just before arriving elsewhere. That feeling of "shame of me" when everybody is perfectly dry and you seem out of the shower recently.....but well is nice to see there are some car dribblers around too :)

there are some simple reasons...
1. i don't own a car
2. i have to work in cologne which means no parking opportunity for cars but plenty for bikes
3. biking takes about 35-40 min driving while taking buses and such takes ~75 (one way!)
4. biking is cool and i'm such a tough guy :rolleyes:
5. if you got the right clothes on rain doesn't matter.
6. i like to see all the angered car drivers stuck in a traffic jam
7. i can't sell my bike to get a car or such because it got some dents and nobody won't buy it for a decent price.

seems i HAVE to drive them... :D

anyways, cool to have another biker around. what kind of machine do you have? i own this crappy, dirty, worn 500ccm suzuki without paneling(?). at least it's black.

400 cc Suzuki Bandit.....dark (really dark) green. I bought it second hand and said, "that one, the black one" and the guy said "which one, the green???"
so it may be green.....who knows.
Mine is without "pannelling" too XDDDD

Snow is not bad , i like , great for writng poems the only thing i hate is when it gets on your boots then you get in a car and it melts leaving for feet cold and wet :(

Attachments

• cap_019.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 10