Hey DumbAss, you buried in the snow?

Canucklehead

Hockey Mad and Lovin' It!
Oct 13, 2005
Ottawa, Ontario
Just read online that Montreal got about 30 cm (12 inches for the Americans) of snow today. The same storm made its' way through Ottawa too, but we only got about 20-25 cm, I think. Took me two hours to get into work today and I had to walk across one of the bridges to get to Gatineau.

Now, it feels like winter, don't you think? I'm just not looking forward to shovelling the driveway.

I've got this great pic of six buses blocking a major intersection in front of one of the main government buildings here (and about a block from where I work, an even larger government complex), but I can't figure out how to post it.

Hahahahah..... sorry man... I just dug my way out!!! Holy crap. 40cm instantly. It was pretty damn funny at work today, I shoulda' taken a pic. There was a Puro truck, a FedEx truck, a UPS truck, a Minivan and a Rig all stuck in the snow behind the shop, all spinning thier tires at the same time. Like flies on flie papaer... hahahaha

That's great!! Some of my co-workers had to walk miles to get to work. The buses were backed up along the entire transitway near downtown. Man, I love it when we get snow like this!