you got the wrong lyrics! dumbass

The saYer

thrashermetaller
Aug 17, 2003
bay area
Visit site
Hey, what are some lyrics that you got wrong, hopefully no one heard you until you corrected yourself.

some I can think of right now

kreator: riot of violence in the part that says...

it reminds us of how it was

I used to say, it reminds us of the holy dwarf, but that was kind of ventor's fault because of his accent, I know it didnt have anything to do with the subject, but I never thought about it.

heres another one, oh, I forgot, let me get back to you on that one, hopefully after your posts.

Well, I didn't get the lyrics really wrong in the way you meant but I can remember when I got Altars Of Madness by Morbid Angel. There's a track called Evil Spells on it. My English wasn't that good at that time and I always sat in my room wondering why the heck evil would ever even consider such things as to spell. I mean, can you imagine the devil coming up to you and saying something like "Hi, I'm the devil. That's D-E-V-I-L" ? :lol:

For a couple of months or so after I first heard The Scorpions "I Can't Stay," I thought Klaus was saying "I can sing." I spilled beer on my my cassette cover and couldn't read it. >:p~

Bryant

DrillSergeant said:
Well, I didn't get the lyrics really wrong in the way you meant but I can remember when I got Altars Of Madness by Morbid Angel. There's a track called Evil Spells on it. My English wasn't that good at that time and I always sat in my room wondering why the heck evil would ever even consider such things as to spell. I mean, can you imagine the devil coming up to you and saying something like "Hi, I'm the devil. That's D-E-V-I-L" ? :lol:

:lol: That's great!! :)

Real sad song but Wheezer - Hash Pipe real lyric "you got your problems Igot my hash pipe" I thought he said "you got your problems I got my ice white" I wondered for ages what good chewing gum was going to do him :lol: until someone kindly explained to me that it was hash pipe and not ice white. (ice white = brand of chewing gum in the U.K.)

I thought bone breaker by kreator was tormnetor, I said, hey, is that another version?
tor-mentor, hahaha. Man I have lots but I forget them when I get here.

The saYer said:
I thought bone breaker by kreator was tormnetor, I said, hey, is that another version?
tor-mentor, hahaha. Man I have lots but I forget them when I get here.
Jesus, you really dig that first Kreator album, don't you? Just curiosity but what makes it so special to you?

Slayer - Alttar of Sacrifice
I thought it was 'Learn the secret (really sacred) words of praise:Hail Satan'
I could never see what's so secret about those words

When I was a late teen, I heard this pop song once when I was stoned. It was called "When Smokey Sings" and I later found out it was a tribute to Smokey Robinson (who can sing his ass off btw but he isn't my style.) Anyway, I swear to God, I thought the guy was singing...." when smoking sense" ha ha ha. JD will understand this if no one else does, but "sense" is short for sensamillia which is a high quality form of marijuana.

Bryant

DrillSergeant said:
Jesus, you really dig that first Kreator album, don't you? Just curiosity but what makes it so special to you?

Because it is all out classic german thrash. It is wayyy better than coma of souls or aggression. It is spewing with energy, all the tracks are classic, cry war, that tremolo picking :headbang: tormentor, bonebreaker, strike of the beast, man you can't go wrong with any track.

Back to the subject, I thought( its pretty basic but it happened)
the ace of spades was the ace in Spain, hahaha

The saYer said:
Because it is all out classic german thrash. It is wayyy better than coma of souls or aggression.
Okay, I can see the point that their early works differ from the later albums. But what about Pleasure To Kill? How do you rate that one compared to the debut? ...Man, we gotta start a thread about Thrash some day where we can discuss all this shit. Baldy might want to join us, too.