Lyrics you took the wrong way...

wut wut

ROADS ICY ROADS
Apr 22, 2008
On the Death song "1,000 Eyes," at the end when Chuck screams:

"We. Are. En. Slaved. NOOOOOW!"

I thought for a second that he meant the band was changing their name to Enslaved. Even as I thought it I knew that wasn't what he meant, but it still amused me.

What are some lyrics you took the wrong way?

But then, he said: ''Even as I thought it I knew that wasn't what he meant, but it still amused me''.

My advice still stands. lol can't believe I had to explain this.

Just fucking nevermind it was a way of seeing what he said. It's not about reading better, he just said that he "THOUGHT" for one fucking second that the band was CHANGING their name to Enslaved.

The thread is about Lyrics you took the wrong way, I just found incredible to take it like they were actually going to change their name to enslaved. I just wondered if he had really thought that, even though he knew that's not what they meant, he thought it for a second. Anyway fuck off and die.

No, I never thought that they were actually changing their name. It was a moment of looking at that line of lyrics differently, knowing that's not what Chuck meant, but finding it funny because if that was what he'd intended, it would've been the awesomest way to announce a band name change ever (yes, I know Enslaved was already around at that time).

Just fucking nevermind it was a way of seeing what he said. It's not about reading better, he just said that he "THOUGHT" for one fucking second that the band was CHANGING their name to Enslaved.

The thread is about Lyrics you took the wrong way, I just found incredible to take it like they were actually going to change their name to enslaved. I just wondered if he had really thought that, even though he knew that's not what they meant, he thought it for a second. Anyway fuck off and die.

lmao why are you angry? I'm the one who should be angry with you.

Shit discussion, btw.

^ nice discussion :(

Blame it on the frenchie bastard with so-so English skills nitpicking my words. I don't claim to be a great writer, but he's obviously not native to English; it's pretty funny that he thought to get into semantics over something so dumb.

Back on track... not metal but...

"Oh hush, keep it down child, this is scary"