Songs that you never noticed what the lyrics were about before...

Hahahahah oh no.... "teacher needs to see me after school...."

:lol: :lol:

You guys ever heard "Teacher's Pet" by Venom? Best lyrics ever! Hahahaha a teacher catches a kid wanking in class, keeps him back after school, and then yeah you can guess the rest ;)

Actually it started like this I think hehehe. My very first post was about a song dealing with eating pussy hahaha.

I'm just a bad influence on the forum I think.... :lol: ;) I'm too naughty.

Why is it called "eating" pussy? You dont bite like its a leg of lamb or something. You would get a big slap on the back of the head if you did it that way id imagine
I think licking would be more appropriate :D

While im here, why did it ever get named after a cat anyway? :confused:

Maybe it had something to do with the old saying "Not enough room to swing a cat". Perhaps. I dont know. Its weird.

Just think, if I didnt ask, noone would :eek:

Originally posted by spawn
Why is it called "eating" pussy? You dont bite like its a leg of lamb or something. You would get a big slap on the back of the head if you did it that way id imagine
I think licking would be more appropriate :D

While im here, why did it ever get named after a cat anyway? :confused:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
some women like you to nibble a bit...some hate that...some like it a bit rough...depends on the girl really.:lol:

Well nibbling is just fine, but its not called nibbling vagina, I just meant you dont eat at it like some kind of roast dinner do you? Its bizarre.

:D

Now I think about it, you know how you tuck a napkin into your shirt before you eat so it doesnt go all over you? I can see some parallels there I guess, though it would depend on the woman and how good you were, so maybe it came from that?

:lol: :lol:

How long have you been considering all these factors in answering your question spawny? Haha! Sounds like you've been putting alot of time and thought into this ;)

Just since last night when I mentioned it really, I just write things down as they come to me, same way I speak whats on my mind in real life without stopping to consider what im saying :D

Maybe its from that old saying "Cats dont have owners, they have servants" because guys will do anything to get it, so women can use them as their servants. Perhaps anyway.

HOW its done isnt really important, you can use a rocket launcher for all I care, but I want to know why its "eating pussy" when if you are hungry when you start, you are still hungry when you finish. Theres no cat either. No cat at all.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys crack me up.....sex education happening here on MD.....makes me laugh.
Spawny-even I have no idea why it is called a pussy!
Blitzy-every woman is different in actually how she likes it but the basics are all the same....
anyway if she is half decent in bed herself she'll let you know what wrks and what doesn't.:D

"'Pussy' is a much more recent addition to the dictionary. It's been in use as slang for female genitalia only since the 1700s. If you had any sexual experience at all you'd probably realise it came into use because a girl's vagina is so eminently strokeable."

One down, one to go.