the joke lyrics

Wow, has the world gotten so bad that we must put out disclaimers for everything? *

I would like to hear a funny little tune at the end of the new CD with those lyrics, just to lighten things up a bit.

* Disclaimer: the opinions expressed in this thread are the not necessarily the opinions of everyone posting in this forum. This post is for the sole purpose of amusement and annoyance and my not amuse or annoy everyone.
:D

Sentient6 said:
Just to clarify one thing, that song that Jim wrote the lyrics about Jeff and sheep shearing, hookers and Derbyshire was meant to be funny and will not be on the record and nothing described in this joke song happened or is true in any way shape or form, oh and btw, I know that everyone on this board knew that already. It would be fairly impossible for anyone to be that daft to think that shit was serious...unless of course they happened to drinking a bit too much...hehehe

You know that Geiko commercial with the Cavemen, and everyone talking down to them? here's that response from them regarding this issue. Which was sent to blabbermouth, then recalled the next day.

"Even a caveman would realize these lyrics were a joke!"

"NOT COOL, MAN. NOT COOL."

"How condescending..."

Pyrus said:
I think Nevermore should cover that "Smoke two joints" song. It's probably called "Smoke Two Joints."

i smoke two joints when i wake up
in the car i smoke two joints!
i smoke two joints when playing video games
and every tenthousand points
i smoke two joints in times of peace
and two in times of war
i smoke two joints before i smoke two joints
and then i smoke two more...

narrot know the classics o_O

Narrot! what up dude! long time no see! yeah that song is awesome! I smoke two joints in the afternoon and it makes me feel alright....
I smoke two joints and then i smoke two joints and then i smoke two more!
:headbang:

If you play a troll character in World of Warcraft, you can get him to sing "I kill two dwarves in de mornin, I kill two dwarves at night..." etc. In a Jamaican accent.

My friend and I are gonna make two troll assassins named Khronak and Blunmahn. Then we'll sneak around killing people, and they'll go "SHIT, we just got ganked by...Bluntman and Chronic...FUCKING STONERS!"