who wants the 1-star bandit banned?

CHOOSE AND PERISH

• Total voters
Erik said:
WHO ARE THEY :eek:
One Inch Man, NAD, and Lur, ruler of my asshole. FUCK those dicks. :mad:

nah i was kidding. i don't hate anyone here, that'd be pretty ill if i did.

seriously though, the only people i've ever disliked on the internet were a few people on the old Opeth forum. and even then i said "get a grip dude, who cares." and then spun around in a circle and got over it.

this thread is too sexy
scene-RightSaidFrd2_article.jpg

lurch70 said:
this thread is everything I don't want RC to become ... shit thread

:lol:

yeah, i tire of the stupid threads like the ones mocking thread titles and HEY I JUST TOOK A STINKY SHIT ON MY GIRLFRIENDS PHONE.

Used to, RC was full of thoughtful threads about music, politics, literature. Not so much anymore.

Oh well, forums don't live forever. :Spin:

what's the acceptable serious:dumbass ratio then, 5:1? :loco: yeah lately it's like 5:28 but who cares.

the point is, it was nice coming home to a full page of thought out discussion threads instead of the current trend of NAD The THread (no offense), donation threads, SHitting on phones, I hit a Girl, Decapitated, I Lost My Wallet.....

It's nothing against the forum, but I've been venturing elsewhere a lot lately because of it. The metal discussion on this forum (and yes, it is a metal forum) has taken a back seat. And that's why I used to come to this quality forum. The quality of threads lately somewhat reflects another forum on UM that will remain unnamed. But the forum name starts with an O.

EDIT: BTW, I'm not the one-star giver.

Odin's Court?!?! :loco:

i try not to take many things seriously, or at least not the extent where i can't poke fun of every aspect of whatever it is i'm enjoying. i've always counted on two things with people at RC: they are fun, and they are intelligent. earlier this year i was getting sick of this place because nobody was having any fun. well now that's returned (thankfully), and there's still plenty of threads on politics and art, so i'm cool with it. but i'll dedicate my next serious/political/whatever thread to you anyhow. :Spin: